Fluorine

Charli XCX

This is true...but I'm not fully sold that "Heartbreak High" is an outtake. :ohno: Of course it might be - seriously, we know nothing about it - but we know she's consistently working on new music, and there's a fairly good chance that wherever this song came from, it might be new. 

At this point, with so little known about her future plans, the only things I'm "encouraging" to leak are the plentitude of songs that were already online at one point or another, e.g. the MySpace demos we're missing. ;)

I'm almost sure that HH is a TR outtake, so I don't think it will hurt Charli to leak it. If it were something new or something that she's gonna use in the future im in disappoint with its leak, anyway I'm gonna wait to make sure that she wont use it to trade it or leak it

Somebody knows if Emelline/Art Bitch had photoshoot?

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Lol I would but I have nothing to trade :toofunny:

Maybe the guy is not smart and you could trade him something rare of LDR or Charli (Demos, 14, etc) he'll believe that you are giving him something unleaked..

SOMEBODY TRADE WITH HIM PLSSSSSSS lol

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

It's funny that only a few people had 14, an ALBUM, and it leaked within a day. So many people have Heartbreak High, a SONG, but it's still unleaked after all this time.

It's because a fuckwad user of PopHatesFags is one of the few people who had it first and was trading it for totally random shit

BzhmW.png

I don't want HH to leak, I just want someone nice on here to get it and share it with me <3

Of course SOMEONE will leak it... But I honestly wouldn't. I think it's safe to say the people in this thread are some of the biggest Charli fans out there. Just because we have it doesn't mean the general public has to hear it, and that way it wouldn't really hurt Charli at all.

I don't want HH to leak, I just want someone nice on here to get it and share it with me <3

I think it's safe to say the people in this thread are some of the biggest Charli fans out there. Just because we have it doesn't mean the general public has to hear it, and that way it wouldn't really hurt Charli at all.

There are people that literally ONLY go on this site for leaks...

X----into me, into you----X

ofc everyone paved over my begging for help  :defeated:    

on another note i have everything but the 'nuclear seasons' demo from the album sampler. can somebody hook me up?  :hooker:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

ofc everyone paved over my begging for help  :defeated:    

on another note i have everything but the 'nuclear seasons' demo from the album sampler. can somebody hook me up?  :hooker:

It's exactly the same as the "original" version, without the intro...do you still need it? :creep:

It's exactly the same as the "original" version, without the intro...do you still need it? :creep:

yes please!!  :flutter:  I'm very serious about my music collection. I've collected demos with way less diffs.

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

This is the message I sent him

Hi I'm here to see what material you have from Charli XCX and if I'm worth trading with you. :)

Is this the only material you have? 

Fearless
Beach Hut
Heartbreak High
You (Ha Ha Ha) [Demo]

and if I was to trade with you what would you want for the You (Ha Ha Ha Demo)?