Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly, if she did a Marina song, it should be "Buy the Stars". :legend: 

As far as "Figure 8", that would be fascinating...their voices are so different, I'm sure it'd be worth a listen. 

Finally, anything but that MS MR song. :P "Salty Sweet" is, i.m.o., by far their best song, and a Charli version (probably) could only make it better...besides that, the only song I can easily imagine her covering by them is "Bones", but she already remixed it, without adding her own vocals. :( 

I recently started listening to a Swedish singer named Tove Lo, and if Charli would cover her wonderful song "Habits", I think it would (though I hate this word with a passion :toofunny:) slay

I don't imagine her singin BTS, it's my favorite Marina's song and it belongs just to her  :flutter: .

Fantasy is a masterpiece, i'll love to hear Charli singing the chorus, and Think Of You too...

I agree, a Britney song would be great. Baby One More Time would be the death of me.

Britney fits perfectly with Charli (in a cover, not in a featuring.), i will love to hear Lucky or Stronger

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

So, to be clear, is it Like A G6 (feat. Charli XCX & Mercedes) by MNEK?

It was released as a three way collab - Charli XCX, Mercedes, MNEK. However, each artist further uploaded it on their own media platforms, so I'm not sure how many permutations of that combination might exist. :eek:

Fantasy is a masterpiece, i'll love to hear Charli singing the chorus, and Think Of You too...

Oooh, that would sound good. :assad:

@@Madrigal YES! Stan for Tove Lo!!! She's the only "celebrity"/confirmed user that follows me on twitter, and she has responded to my tweets more than once <3 I haven't met anyone else that knows her though!!! I figured she would get reasonably popular after Marina tweeted "Habits" a few months ago.

Somethint cool I noticed while randomly searching her name on my iTunes is that she has a composer credit on Icona Pop's "Ready For the Weekend" (I think that was it... It's one of their songs)

Edit: and YES Charli would sound great on "Think of You". It's the only MS MR song I really like.

@@Madrigal YES! Stan for Tove Lo!!! She's the only "celebrity"/confirmed user that follows me on twitter, and she has responded to my tweets more than once <3 I haven't met anyone else that knows her though!!! I figured she would get reasonably popular after Marina tweeted "Habits" a few months ago.

Somethint cool I noticed while randomly searching her name on my iTunes is that she has a composer credit on Icona Pop's "Ready For the Weekend" (I think that was it... It's one of their songs)

Edit: and YES Charli would sound great on "Think of You". It's the only MS MR song I really like.

tumblr_mpndo1a2uq1qcholvo1_1280.png

she doesn't on mine

Edit: OH THE TOVE LO CHICK. MY BAD.

I had no idea Marina tweeted her, but it makes sense....other than that, I have no idea where people even know about her. :P Is she even signed? I know Pitchfork reviewed 'Habits', but other than that, there's nothing about her anywhere.  :ohno: 

Didn't know that! :O She also helped with "We Got the World", which is one of my favourites...interestingly enough, so did Nicole Morier, a friend of Sky's who has recorded some of Sky's best (i.m.o.) unleaked songs for herself.  :crossed: 

I had no idea Marina tweeted her, but it makes sense....other than that, I have no idea where people even know about her. :P Is she even signed? I know Pitchfork reviewed 'Habits', but other than that, there's nothing about her anywhere.  :ohno: 

Didn't know that! :O She also helped with "We Got the World", which is one of my favourites...interestingly enough, so did Nicole Morier, a friend of Sky's who has recorded some of Sky's best (i.m.o.) unleaked songs for herself.  :crossed:

I'm curious of Tove Lo now. Are the songs on her Soundcloud her only ones?

I'm curious of Tove Lo now. Are the songs on her Soundcloud her only ones?

She only has 3 of her own (that I know of). I feel like she will get more popular when she releases a proper EP though.

Habits

Paradise

Love Ballad

She is the featured vocals on a pretty good song produced by Lucas Nord too. (edit: It's called "Run on love"... forgot to say that. oops)

and @@Madrigal I only know her because Marina tweeted habits, but I figured Marina would have enough impact to get more people into her.

This is Charliboards. Welcome to it.

Yes but i mean to create something bigger, with categories and things like that just like LanaBoards

if every user in this topic join to charliboards + all the charli's fans that aren't here it will be cool

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Yes but i mean to create something bigger, with categories and things like that just like LanaBoards

if every user in this topic join to charliboards + all the charli's fans that aren't here it will be cool

I don't think I'd even want to join...I like all my stanning needs in one location. I only stray for Gaga because she's like the plague here :deadbanana:

I'm finally gonna see Charli again this fall, yay!  :party:

Luckyyyy! She's coming to Oslo in October, but the show is 20+......... Okay, bye Charli.

lABVyGE.png

Luckyyyy! She's coming to Oslo in October, but the show is 20+......... Okay, bye Charli.

Did you mean 21+ or actually 20+? Never heard of 20+ before... I'd actually be able to go to that though haha, it's the 21+ shows that kill me. Especially because Charli and I are the same age... It's so not fair. I mean, I'm going to see her in Boston this September, but last time she went to Boston it was 21+ (it was also when I wasn't in Boston so it didn't matter much to me I guess).

Is it bad that in a way I kinda don't want a Charli forum? Idk it's like, I love our little group of about 10 stans here and I don't want that to change! Whatever eventually happens though, if we ever start a forum, all of us original stans from LB should be mods so the atmosphere stays like a bigger version of what we have here :)

H0bDaqU.gif