Fluorine

Charli XCX

just like on GGD I assume all new members have been brought up to speed with things in the past

it might be beneficial to reupdate the OP with all information as a go to for new fans

I really, really want to make a new thread, just because this one's so old. How about when we get to 200 pages?

I really, really want to make a new thread, just because this one's so old. How about when we get to 200 pages?

What good would that do?

Can someone explain to me how registered tracks work? How do you know a track exists if nobody has heard it? Who puts up these lists of registered or confirmed but unleaked tracks, and how do you know they are legit?

They are registered by someone in the label I believe.

It means they are eligible to be commercially used

BzhmW.png

They are registered by someone in the label I believe.

It means they are eligible to be commercially used

I think you're right, and that they're registered differently (on ASCAP, BMI, ISWC, HFA, etc.) based on the record deal/publishing deals the song-writers have. Which must be why these tracks with Uzo are up on BMI and nowhere else, and why some (like "Diamonds") can only be found through HFA.