Fluorine

Charli XCX

LMAO probably you @@comeintomybedroom, I'm 18.

@@evilentity said he liked I Love It :creep:

Actually after the Marina concert I was mingling in the parking lot with my Charli shirt on and this very sophisticated looking middle aged black couple called me over to their fancy ass car. Now I thought I was being asked to sell them drugs but actually they were like, "We saw your shirt, are you going to meet Charli?" I told them I was certainly trying and we chatted for a minute about how great she is. Really took me by surprise because I assumed only tumblr teens were into her :defeated: Queen of space pop breaking them age barriers :oprah:

LMAO probably you @@comeintomybedroom, I'm 18.

@@evilentity said he liked I Love It :creep:

Actually after the Marina concert I was mingling in the parking lot with my Charli shirt on and this very sophisticated looking middle aged black couple called me over to their fancy ass car. Now I thought I was being asked to sell them drugs but actually they were like, "We saw your shirt, are you going to meet Charli?" I told them I was certainly trying and we chatted for a minute about how great she is. Really took me by surprise because I assumed only tumblr teens were into her :defeated: Queen of space pop breaking them age barriers :oprah:

:hooker:

BzhmW.png

Charli didn't leak though.

Yes. The version we have is most likely just a demo, posted online by a label she was using in early 2011/late 2010.

I really hope she gives us the studio version. 

the demo was a studio version, it's not like it's live

I think it's an outtake -_- , it sounds like one

Why do u say that is new?

anything not used can be reused

Did you not read ANYTHING Madz or Jake have said in the last week?

BzhmW.png

the demo was a studio version, it's not like it's live

anything not used can be reused

Did you not read ANYTHING Madz or Jake have said in the last week?

I read it, and no one said that it was new, they were supposing it, and im almost sure that is an outtake.

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

I think it's an outtake -_- , it sounds like one

Why do u say that is new?

It's most likely an outtake from True Romance, or somewhere around that time. True Romance is new, therefore HH is probably aswell. It can still be re-used for album #2 (#3 practically haha) so please don't fucking share it around.