boys

waterfall

queen lizzy

good girls

atap

i wanna be with u

one i die for

can you hear me 

i removed GNO tho cause its been released and put it with the other singles.

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

also im happy that its my party wasnt released cuz melanie martinez stans would make a worldwide war due to the simillar chorus with pity party

They wouldn’t have much of an argument anyway because the line “it’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to” (or whatever variation of that line) is just an interpolation of an old song called It’s My Party :P

Light It Up, I Wanna Be Like You, Let's Make Love, and Not In Love (in that order) are such BOPS 

I wish IWBLY was worked on more :( it had so much potential  

also im happy that its my party wasnt released cuz melanie martinez stans would make a worldwide war due to the simillar chorus  with pity party 

didn't melanie not even write the chorus of pity party? I thought it was a song from the 60's 

Here are all the sucker outtakes I saved, there were more but I saved the skinniest ones so here you go (if any of you rats start acting ungrateful i stg)

He said Charli considered the pool picture with the sucker lollipop as her 2nd choice for the album cover

I love how there was a discord server where the leaks happened (& there were 5 iconic legendary skinnies online) and then some of the inactive fatties took the leaks to the other server where most of the LB members were at and the fatties were taking credit for the leaks and the LB obeses were praising them and sending messages at like 500mph

I think someone posted the OG Sucker tracklist but it didn't look like what the leaker said so here's the messages 

https://dbr.ee/mn4H

He said Charli had this idea for releasing the tracks of that era 
Her mind really is too powerful  :defeated: