Fluorine

Charli XCX

At this point I hope Blame It On Your Love is being abandoned and cast aside as a stand alone single (like 1999). Scrap the video and move on... 

As for the 50 track album, we know she already narrowed that down to 27 songs? Which she supposedly loves! I'd honestly enjoy a solid and cohesive 13 track album followed up with a Side B project or mixtape, with 10 of the remaining songs she loves.

It's not about quantity, I just want quality... I believe Pop 2 was the project that defined her sound and she has already told us that is the sound evolution to expect - however Number 1 Angel had much more quality control in terms of collabs and cohesion and I'm hoping that's where somebody from her team steps in and stops this being a 30 track mess with 100 features.

still waiting for that "I Love America (Charli XCX Remix)" :crossed:

btw lmao at ya'll thinking she would ever release something with more than 15/20 tracks like she was Drake or Chris Brownie :lmao:

please justify the drake/chris example and how she's not capable of such a thing  :rip:

Dream Glow 6.3mil streams on Spotify already  :deadbanana:  It gonna be Charli's top Spotify song for a months (BTS is gonna released a new song from their OST every week so they might stop streaming Glow after a while)  :defeated:

Spicy 3.4 mil away from surpassing BIOYL so hopefully our girl releases BIOYL music video and Atlantic start promoting it because they sure as hell aint promoting her more experimental cuts like Gone and 2099 (i assume this song is more on the experimental side? since i haven't heard it.)

i have a feeling the album is going to be all new tracks...and xcx3 tracklist will remain unreleased:(

It’s kind of implied? All of those songs are dead

imagine complaining about getting new music, never change charli stans

Literally nobody asked

honestly if none of the 2018 tracks are on the album somehow, then they could leak since charli already think they did BUT i just wished someone close to her said 'SIS THEY DIDN'T LEAKED' bc she doesn't believe stans on twitter

please justify the drake/chris example and how she's not capable of such a thing  :rip:

they're like x10000 more famous than her (???) and have 5 times her streams, since the locals eat up every fart they record 

She's a woman

don't know if this really is a motivation in this case tbh