Fluorine

Charli XCX

We need the album soon, everyone in this thread is at each other’s necks for absolutely no reason.

We are literally insane could you imagine if we didn’t have the safety of our screens to protect each other???

*local Chaurlie CXC fan brutally murdered by another fan for allegedly shading Track 10* ...... more on the story at 11.

14417469274.gif

We are literally insane could you imagine if we didn’t have the safety of our screens to protect each other???

*local Chaurlie CXC fan brutally murdered by another fan for allegedly shading Track 10* ...... more on the story at 11.

LOLOL OMG ME  :lmao:  :lmao:

"I am shocked! he was always so kind and cheerful mannered"

literally behaving like children who need to be fed (despite her consistently feeding us music in some form since 2014)

I feel like I dont really care about the BIOYL video? I it doesnt look like its much more than them singing in a room. I feel like if a music video doesnt add to a song (1999, Boys, etc) then really why even waste the money.

Why would she bother releasing a video at this point? The song had its time,labels are so behind still with the music industry-songs should be released immediately with the visual component otherwise an audience grows bored in an increasingly short attention span driven market.

Unless she's doing this for herself it's a waste of atlantics money and hers.

Why would she bother releasing a video at this point?

The song had its time, labels are so behind still with the music industry - songs should be released immediately with the visual component

I agree completely, especially considering the visuals for this single look like a continuation of 5 In The Morning... I'm assuming Atlantic were following the strategy of 1999 and holding the video back to surge streams etc. But it hasn't been climbing like 1999 was.

The song and music video dropped on the same day would have been more impactful (considering we'd heard the song as Track 10 and a leak). She or they really killed the hype for this single after dropping Spicy and Dream Glow and teasing more new material.