Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can we also take a step back and just enjoy the fact we are getting an album pretty soon?

Our girl must be so excited and I'm just so happy to get a new project.

She did Vroom Vroom, N1A, XCX World and Pop 2.

I certainly trust her ever since Gone gave me hope for another great body of work.

it’s gonna be good it’s just won’t feel like an album lol i’m ready for this third mixtape!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I am happy but im also... worried? Its a a risk to release an official album full of features but its also something I would like to see it happening (i know we have mixtapes that she considers to be albums but this is official promo for an album at least I hope)

Forget about her putting so many unknown artists on the tracklist

I feel like we need to accept the fact that Ms. Charletta is embracing her role as a curator and that from now on, we should expect most of her work to include features (although honestly I must admit I am THIRSTING for some solo works, especially a solo sad, emo bop... like white mercedes)

Edit: also imagine if at the end of the BIOYL music video, is an announcement of when the album is coming out and the name... or even better.. if there are hints of what's to come from the album sprinkled throughout the music video omg Ms. Charli ex see ex please do that!

giphy.gif

Charli always picks the best people to collab with so this is gonna be great I'm so excited!!!!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I feel like they wouldn't fit but if she put after the afterparty, boys, and 1999 on the album, the album would have so many additional streams. That's what Rita Ora did once she finally got to release her album after years of failed attempts to start the promo

No she already burnt any chance she had with her meltdown on Twitter

What meltdown?