Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love the whole autotune on maximum setting shtick, but her voice sounds so good on XCX World

She sounds so good on HIFN too, when the autotune isn’t going crazy, as well. I was concerned for her voice a while back but it sounds so clear and vibrant these days. :flutter: :flutter:

And even through the heavy autotune and vocal effects, you can tell...

PSA: Felicita is giving away their entire digital discography, a vinyl + an unreleased track for anyone who donates £40 or more to one of the 2 charities they put on their Instagram post today.

You get to support a good cause plus maybe the unreleased track could be plasma (I have no idea really but I guess it’s possible)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBDk0k8DPYX/?igshid=1rrdw35b30mm0

HELLOO??? DANCE ALL NIGHT (FEAT. MØ)

OMG THIS CLASSIQUE HOW COULD I FORGET

You all don't understand how much we need Purpose, It should get all the hype Taxi got. One of you gays needs to leak at least the snippet. I can't believe she scrapped it, like what was she thinking.

Well help us understand because nobody else knows this song  :toofunny:

PSA: Felicita is giving away their entire digital discography, a vinyl + an unreleased track for anyone who donates £40 or more to one of the 2 charities they put on their Instagram post today.

You get to support a good cause plus maybe the unreleased track could be plasma (I have no idea really but I guess it’s possible)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBDk0k8DPYX/?igshid=1rrdw35b30mm0

• plasma featuring tommy n charli as the unreleased track ?
    15 hResponder

What’re people’s honest opinions about 5 in the Morning?

I can understand some people's weird reactions to it because it was released not long after Pop 2 and the production in that song is so different from the mixtape but the song is a cute bop!

5itm is amazing, I love the fact that she's not a rapper but a singer with a flow. My dream would be Charli releasing an album with songs like 5itm, xxxtc, 100 bad remix... Tommy (Genesis and Cash), bladee, Yung Lean, Post Malone, Ecco2k, Rich Brian, Ms Banks, Rico, Brooke... the possibilities...  :flutter: