Fluorine

Charli XCX

What’re people’s honest opinions about 5 in the Morning?

I love It, one of her best singles. The attitude and delivery is peak Charli and the production is godly.

Also the video is amazing and looks far more than the 5 dollar budget but I'm from Berlin, we live for old industrial sights.

I wonder if this thread would be absolutely thirsty for 5 in the morning if it was never released as a monthly drop. Imagine if we only had a LQ snippet (1:03) of the track in 2020 and something different was released in May 2018... 

Don't trigger me like this.. I always have nightmares of an alternate timeline where Roll With Me suffered the same fate as Burn Rubber

There’s no way that was real, right??? It sounds so fake. :flop:

It's real I think, just bad. It was leaked by the same person who leaked things like Champion final, Bad Chicks etc.. which are all real.

What’re people’s honest opinions about 5 in the Morning?

might get hated for saying this lol but it's my fave song of hers. it always gets me hype and in a good mood even when i'm down.

does anyone have an pm3 of that Vroom Vroom x Starstruck (lady gaga) mashup? It's gone from youtube but I need her

yeah i do i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post it though

edit: me realizing as soon as i posted that every person posts their edits of literally every charli song to exist

Edited by The Ocean

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif