Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

we are entering the charli features on 15 collabs/remixes and then releases an album era and i am so excited for it! feels like 2019 again :flutter:

Are we ready? Yes we are ready!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

31 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

we are entering the charli features on 15 collabs/remixes and then releases an album era and i am so excited for it! feels like 2019 again :flutter:

and do not forget some droplets:makeup:

wait a minute hold on

41 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

Yup, that's what I thought when they teased the Charger remix and now another feature. 2021 about to be even better *plays Up & Down*

Tbh I live for Charli feat/remixes!! I love it so much when she brings songs that aren’t hers into her world, and more often than not, her collabs have been such awesome moments.

1 Night

Dont Delete The Kisses

Cool 3D World

Dirty Sexy Money

Deadstream

20 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

Fun fact, but nothing new: Spike had a major hack on his device, which led to some of Miley's 'Plastic Hearts', Ava's 'Blinding Lights', Dua's 'If It Ain't Me' with Normani, and a lot of other contenders for some artists (that are still being leaked), surfacing months before the actual release schedule. Everytime you see a file with "SPIKE REF" means that it was one of the clear mixes that he made, same thing with Charli! :)

But Ava only covered Blinding Lights, it was not demoed by her, nor was it intended for her, isn't it?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

But Ava only covered Blinding Lights, it was not demoed by her, nor was it intended for her, isn't it?

yeah the one that has a studio instrumental is an edit made by some random

31 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Tbh I live for Charli feat/remixes!! I love it so much when she brings songs that aren’t hers into her world, and more often than not, her collabs have been such awesome moments.

1 Night

Dont Delete The Kisses

Cool 3D World

Dirty Sexy Money

Deadstream

1 night is top tier. 

charli and the 1975 collab ive wanted this soooo bad for so long i love that band omg and no rome is good but i hope u guys know this song is probably gonna sound like thoughts or official by charli because thats kind of the 1975 style which are some of the best songs on charli 

2 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

charli and the 1975 collab ive wanted this soooo bad for so long i love that band omg and no rome is good but i hope u guys know this song is probably gonna sound like thoughts or official by charli because thats kind of the 1975 style which are some of the best songs on charli 

that would be AWESOME

25 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

charli and the 1975 collab ive wanted this soooo bad for so long i love that band omg and no rome is good but i hope u guys know this song is probably gonna sound like thoughts or official by charli because thats kind of the 1975 style which are some of the best songs on charli 

Maybe they’ll give us a POP 2 esque banger like I Like America... or an electro pop track like What Should I Say? or a nice little bop like Warm or TOOTIME... there are many routes in their wheelhouses they could go!  :defeated: :defeated: