Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 hours ago, drewby said:

I wonder who the intended feature was for Up, Up and Away cuz that instrumental break was obviously designed for one.

I think it could be for someone else, but also the bridge could have just been not finished by then. Like No Angel's SOPHIE demo lacked the bridge.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

this is probably the wrong place to ask but i thought it would be ok since they are charli demos... does anyone have the OG files of gwen's hell yeah baby & hard 2 love that leaked back in 2017? all the ones available on the internet right now seems to be very compressed 

"continuous release 3rd work "Reality Camera" Delivery decision on December 15 The production team of this song is also super-super luxurious. Danny L Harle, who worked on the song by Rina Sawayama, who I also love, including the UK pop icon Charli XCX, participated"

Danny also gave Up & Down to Kalen so that might get released soon!

8 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Danny also gave Up & Down to Kalen so that might get released soon!

I will NEVER understand why he never used Charlis version. Same with Carlys version of "Happy All The Time"... HUGE (mistake) DANNY

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

it’s 3am and you are calling:xcry: go fuck yourself don’t say you’re sorry :true:

Number 1 Angel appreciation post :oprah: :angie: :kris: :trisha: <-- literally my 4 moods while listening to it :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, lizyyygrant said:

Does anyone have the link to delicious with Caroline outro?

13 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Omg id love this too 😍

https://onlyfiles.io/f/70088616680e47f0ae1e1685f2b9e832 the caroline outro is still on the released version its just echoed a lot so it sounds a bit drowned out