Fluorine

Charli XCX

1. True Romance / all the mix tapes

2. HIFN 

3. n1A/ vroom vroom / xcx world files 

4. Pop2 

5. crash ( thus far, i think this will change with higher quality files ) 

6. sucker 

7. charli 

honestly tho hifn and n1a also swap plates a lot 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

23 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Caved and listened to the leak yesterday and thought it was good but also felt a little let down as some of the songs felt like they never quite got to that huge moment., I re-listened today with fresh ears and it clicked for me and like front to back the album is soooooooo solid. I know a lot of her fans are upset that she's not going to continue making the same songs with AG over and over and over again, but like just because the album isn't what you wanted from her does not make it bad. Its an extremely fresh take on todays pop landscape and at it's core is just a load of fun, so I get why that would be really hard for some of her shut in stans to enjoy.

Used to Know Me is soooooo fun and has massive hit potential for an early summer/post-COVID wave hit. I'm happy @Dima said its a label favorite, I hope they push it as a single a week or two after the album drops (i dont want the album drop to overshadow the single release).

it’s definitely label favorite song and it might be their next focus, watch out :)

37 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

true romance production is so bad i’m sorry someone had to say it 

How? It’s certainly subjective if you like the sound but objectively it’s not badly produced she wanted a synth driven sound in the vein of the cure and blackout era Britney and she got it. 

If you want to call it badly mixed or overproduced you may have a case-songs like lock you up while amazing to me do have a lot of sounds.

Regardless to me it’s still one of the best albums ever made

53 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

1. True Romance / all the mix tapes

2. HIFN 

3. n1A/ vroom vroom / xcx world files 

4. Pop2 

5. crash ( thus far, i think this will change with higher quality files ) 

6. sucker 

7. charli 

honestly tho hifn and n1a also swap plates a lot 

this is the correct take everyone else can go home :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

How? It’s certainly subjective if you like the sound but objectively it’s not badly produced she wanted a synth driven sound in the vein of the cure and blackout era Britney and she got it. 

If you want to call it badly mixed or overproduced you may have a case-songs like lock you up while amazing to me do have a lot of sounds.

Regardless to me it’s still one of the best albums ever made

yh i meant like the mixing, overall i like the vibe tho

Just now, Estheim said:

Can we stop acting like self-titled’s this disappointing trainwreck? Like…it’s still one of the best pop albums of the past few years, I’m confused

It ain’t to me -official, February 2017 and gone are the only good songs.