Fluorine

Charli XCX

51 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm glad you finally saw the light :mariah:

already loved You (Ha Ha), Stay Away and Nuclear Seasons

but i’m obsessed with Grins, So Far Away (!) and What I Like now :lange:

gonna stop listening to the leak cause i wanna give her all my streams. but my goodness she kinda outdid herself with this one and gave us some new charli classiques. so happy she got to give her mpg moment while saying fuck you goodbye to atlantic. i know this album isn’t even officially out yet but i’m soooo excited to hear what she’s gonna do next when she can go no holds barred. <3 

2 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

She put crack and her whole p*ssy into move me 😩💦

:dua:

15 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

gonna stop listening to the leak cause i wanna give her all my streams. but my goodness she kinda outdid herself with this one and gave us some new charli classiques. so happy she got to give her mpg moment while saying fuck you goodbye to atlantic. i know this album isn’t even officially out yet but i’m soooo excited to hear what she’s gonna do next when she can go no holds barred. <3 

I kinda think she’s signing with Warner.

18 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Crash is cohesive, so glad she delivered that

I need this album NOW!!!

:air2:

IMG-3521.jpg

What if she’s going “full pop star” as a move to re-sign with Atlantic though? The dancing and choreo element is a notable area of growth for her this era. Maybe this is all part of a greater investment into becoming the next mainstream pop legend under her next contract huh?  :toofunny: :popcorn:

She did say things improved quite a bit between her and the label, so who knows? If not, there’s always another major label, and at the very LEAST she’d fit right in with Dirty Hit and have a major distribution deal.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

3 hours ago, juiced froot said:

im just gonna ignore all the self titled slander..

Does anyone else think Twice sounds like a bit like a hifn cut? I think it’s because it’s the most modern sounding song in the album, but its also the lyrics as well.

Idk, it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb to me, but in a good way 

Yes, I believe Twice was a leftover for HIFN. I think she kept it for release after she lost Sophie honestly. It doesn't fit sonically yet does in a weird way. Glad we got it, and why was it called 2 hot when leakers had it -_- . 

My album/mixtape ranking:

1 - HIFN

2 - Pop 2

3 - Heartbreaks and Earthquakes / Super Ultra / True Romance

4 - XCX World / Droplets

5 - Number 1 Angel

6 - Crash

7 - Vroom Vroom

8 - Sucker

9 - Charli

10 - 14

I really loved Crash, but I need the release and the deluxe tracks to have a better opinion.

11 minutes ago, junho1015 said:

Yes, I believe Twice was a leftover for HIFN. I think she kept it for release after she lost Sophie honestly. It doesn't fit sonically yet does in a weird way. Glad we got it, and why was it called 2 hot when leakers had it -_- . 

wait 2 hot is the same song as twice?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, v1town said:

My album/mixtape ranking:

1 - HIFN

2 - Pop 2

3 - Heartbreaks and Earthquakes / Super Ultra / True Romance

4 - XCX World / Droplets

5 - Number 1 Angel

6 - Crash

7 - Vroom Vroom

8 - Sucker

9 - Charli

10 - 14

I really loved Crash, but I need the release and the deluxe tracks to have a better opinion.

HIFN at number 1 as it should be :true:

I truly think it’s her most impressive work :true:

3 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i'm hoping the crash deluxe is just 5 bonus tracks and she saves any remixes for a whole remix album in the near future

THIS! I need Tinashe remix for Move Me, Dylan Brady remix for Crash and Dua Lipa on Yuck/Constant Repeat.