Fluorine

Charli XCX

27 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

No but like Bonnie McKee having to re-buy her own song from her record label after she went independant. And since we know Charli won't buy her old tracks back does that mean that any unreleased song made before the release of the album has no chance of making its way to a new album? I want another Party 4 U moment to happen basically :crai:

Oh okay thats what you meant. Technically it would depend on her contract if she would have to buy back the songs from the label. This also probably wouldn't be an issue if she signed with another WMG label like Warner, which is under the same corporate umbrella as Atlantic.

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

No but like Bonnie McKee having to re-buy her own song from her record label after she went independant. And since we know Charli won't buy her old tracks back does that mean that any unreleased song made before the release of the album has no chance of making its way to a new album? I want another Party 4 U moment to happen basically :crai:

THE WAY SHE HAS BEEN BUYING THEM BACK ONE BY ONE SINCE 2014 AND IS STILL MISSING THE RIGHTS TO SOME SONGS!!!! fucking insanity. hope charli is able to have all of these songs legally.

1 hour ago, ImenaOphelia said:

I haven't listened to leaks and I don't think I will but I have to know - is there any better song than Good Ones? It's my favorite single and I've been thinking it'll be the best track on the album

same! so glad it haven't leaked

i adore good ones but at least half of the album is absolutely way better. :yesnod:

14417469274.gif

when did she finish writing/recording crash? 

like...how old would some songs on here b?

ik it was planned b4 panini/hifn occurred

but i'm guessing she wrote most of it after hifn? or nah

i rly love the lyrics on crash too :wub: everything abt this album is so stellar and fresh

25 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

:crying4:

Charli, If you’re reading this…

Could you like send a digital copy for all the ones that Pre-ordered?

thanks!

:ma:

it comes out on march 18th so it technically comes out in 5 days it's just that it leaked that's why we know what it sounds like

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 minutes ago, heatwaves said:

when did she finish writing/recording crash? 

like...how old would some songs on here b?

ik it was planned b4 panini/hifn occurred

but i'm guessing she wrote most of it after hifn? or nah

i rly love the lyrics on crash too :wub: everything abt this album is so stellar and fresh

she most likely wrote all of it before hifn, the demos that leaked were said to be made before hifn

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Technically I need to have heard it yesterday :crying5:

Spoiler

it's on the website people go to when something gets unofficially released and the name rhymes with a type of cheese - and it's on the tab with the word that also means "famous" or something like that

Just now, the ocean said:

Hide contents

it's on the website people go to when something gets unofficially released and the name rhymes with a type of cheese - and it's on the tab with the word that also means "famous" or something like that

Spoiler

I just don’t have a way to download leeks at the moment, Thank You so much for trying though! 
friends-hug.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Hide contents

I just don’t have a way to download leeks at the moment, Thank You so much for trying though! 
friends-hug.gif

anytime :kiss2:

but it's obviously better to wait until march 18th anyway cause then you're supporting charlene :gurl:

2 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Can't believe she cheated on Huck twice. They were my couple goals.

she's so emo about the relationship in every interview, like girl you're with someone else now. Like in her rolling stone interview where she says she's not sure if her relationship ending was self sabotage or a good thing... 

i feel bad but yeah she was dating george/seeing him almost immediately after huck left which is fishy to say the least 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

her vocals sound SOOOO good on this project. like i think they NAILED the balance between autotune/natural tones in the same way they did with True Romance. I have faith she’ll always outdo herself regardless if she knows what direction she wants to go in, or not!

12 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

she's so emo about the relationship in every interview, like girl you're with someone else now. Like in her rolling stone interview where she says she's not sure if her relationship ending was self sabotage or a good thing... 

i feel bad but yeah she was dating george/seeing him almost immediately after huck left which is fishy to say the least 

id say cheating is always way more complicated than whats on the surface level, especially through an elevated public lens! Its not our business at the end of the day, but while watching Alone Together there seemed like a disconnect, Huck seems like a clout chaser. They were together for YEARS so Maybe insecurity is something she fought for a long time and finally decided to ditch it! Good for her!!!!!!