Fluorine

Charli XCX

Every Rule is so beautiful. The synths are perfect, the drums slowly getting louder & quiet again throughout the song… the post-chorus vocalizing with the perfect amount of autotune being turned up to 11… Charli isn’t known for her ballads but i swear, she’s just as good at them as Lana. 

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

she's so emo about the relationship in every interview, like girl you're with someone else now. Like in her rolling stone interview where she says she's not sure if her relationship ending was self sabotage or a good thing... 

i feel bad but yeah she was dating george/seeing him almost immediately after huck left which is fishy to say the least 

Imagine getting cheated on and they make a song called good ones

6 hours ago, KillForLove said:

what was the second time?

5 hours ago, CharlisHouseParty said:

i wonder if no angel was written about what happened in grammy night

but also, how do we know for sure it happened twice?

No Angel was the first time, it was probably between 2015/2016 since it was recorded post-Vroom Vroom sessions. They were still together during Sucker era, and Huck introduced her to Sophie in 2014. 

Then the rumors that they broke up began in Sept 2021, and now we have Crash songs.

- Also there was a blind item about Grammy's night, iirc. Apparently, she had sex for coke in the backstage or something like that.

30 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

No Angel was the first time, it was probably between 2015/2016 since it was recorded post-Vroom Vroom sessions. They were still together during Sucker era, and Huck introduced her to Sophie in 2014. 

Then the rumors that they broke up began in Sept 2021, and now we have Crash songs.

- Also there was a blind item about Grammy's night, iirc. Apparently, she had sex for coke in the backstage or something like that.

the coke thing could have been about rita as she was there as well lol it's was just a vague " british songstress " 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, glitch diva said:

I thought the blind item was confusing her for rita ora? but either way we still dont really know she cheated on him the second time, especially because Every Time was written pre-COVID and is most about cheating with Huck, especially because he's known in the kinda Dimes-ish area and she mentions meeting on Bowery in the song, which was right before lockdown when he flew out to LA to be with her.

57 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

On a side note, after the l word

I started to dig Beg For You more (what a previous track like Constant Repeat doesn't do eh?)

New Shapes too...

:lolliney:

I defs like it more in the context of the album. I think the rina feature is a little clunky though. not that she did a bad job but more that the songs not big enough for two people.

1 hour ago, glitch diva said:

excuse me she had sex for what :tommy: