Fluorine

Charli XCX

26 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

blind items are not fake lol 

they're stories from people who work behind the scenes at parties, sets, labels etc. who can't come forward publicly

Literally every story can be fake, just because it’s labeled as “blind item” doesn’t mean a person can’t fabricate them. 

True or not, honestly this is straight up disgusting that you’re even discussing this here. Just stop for gods sake 💀

Do we have any previous leaks that would fit this album? Either in vibe or producers? Cos I was just perusing DBREE and someone uploaded never felt better as a CRASH deluxe track 😂

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

15 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Do we have any previous leaks that would fit this album? Either in vibe or producers?

Back Again, Just One Touch, You for Me

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I feel like Charli wouldn't hype the deluxe as much without there being new songs. We all know she gets bored during album cycles and wants to move on/put new stuff out so maybe some of them were made verrrry recently. That being said it being released the next day confuses me. I can understand if it were to add big tracks like Out Out etc. for streams, but surely the label would wanna milk the era by releasing the deluxe a few months after the standard? Anyway not complaining as the more songs the better for this perfect album! 

2 minutes ago, hillsideboy said:

I feel like Charli wouldn't hype the deluxe as much without there being new songs. We all know she gets bored during album cycles and wants to move on/put new stuff out so maybe some of them were made verrrry recently. That being said it being released the next day confuses me. I can understand if it were to add big tracks like Out Out etc. for streams, but surely the label would wanna milk the era by releasing the deluxe a few months after the standard? Anyway not complaining as the more songs the better for this perfect album! 

don’t jinx it let us live the days of there being full deluxes when the album came out

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

don’t jinx it let us live the days of there being full deluxes when the album came out

Oooh do you know what I forgot albums came out w their deluxe editions same day back in the days of CDs! 

2 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

It's not sucker its 2020 and prod by rostam omg it has been said a trillion times here

how do we know that it’s 2020 though because afaik we don’t know if she worked with rostam recently

and even if it is from 2020 it could’ve been a writer’s demo for someone else with the info we have right now

Just popping to say…

DO YOU REALISEEEEEE

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

I COULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEE?

YOU COULD HAVE HAD A BAD GIRL BY YOUR SIIIDEEE…

YOU COULD HAVE HAD A BAD GIRL, COULD HAVE HAD A BAD GIRL…

DO YOU EVEN KNOWWWWW 

THE REASONS WHY YOU HAD TO LET ME GO?

j14CYJi.png

14 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Just popping to say…

DO YOU REALISEEEEEE

I COULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEE?

YOU COULD HAVE HAD A BAD GIRL BY YOUR SIIIDEEE…

YOU COULD HAVE HAD A BAD GIRL, COULD HAVE HAD A BAD GIRL…

DO YOU EVEN KNOWWWWW 

THE REASONS WHY YOU HAD TO LET ME GO?

GOT ME ON RE PÆT GOT ME ON REPÆT

e0p7lt9.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

Literally every story can be fake, just because it’s labeled as “blind item” doesn’t mean a person can’t fabricate them. 

True or not, honestly this is straight up disgusting that you’re even discussing this here. Just stop for gods sake 💀

I did not discuss it and never even mentioned what happened wtf?... i just talked about blind items *in general*

and not all stories can become blind items, they're always sorted by some sites/blogs just in like this case so that they can confirm the source

when it's revealed/becomes public information, they will put the names of the people for context

you can literally scroll the blog that this info was taken from and see the tons of blind items that were revealed to be true both before and after the post was made