Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if the rumoured deluxe version that was coming on the 19th will be like a bonus edition? With Out Out and the remixes being included to boost streams?

Kinda like when Selena Gomez released the bonus edition of Rare with Feel Me included. And then did the actual deluxe edition with new music.

11 minutes ago, bored said:

I wonder if the rumoured deluxe version that was coming on the 19th will be like a bonus edition? With Out Out and the remixes being included to boost streams?

Kinda like when Selena Gomez released the bonus edition of Rare with Feel Me included. And then did the actual deluxe edition with new music.

It's most likely new tracks. A deluxe with remixes would be a dumb move

Just now, Sister Ray said:

It's most likely new tracks. A deluxe with remixes would be a dumb move

I understand that there's going to be an official deluxe edition with new songs, she's just confirmed that. However, "insiders" claimed that some deluxe form was coming on the 19th and so that could be some sort of expanded standard edition that includes the remixes plus Out Out to boost first week streams?

With the actual deluxe edition to follow with new music and perhaps new artwork.

the iconic "it's charli bb" @ the end of the "good ones" vid should've been in the actual song 2 :crai:

& i love bfy but rina's verse felt like an ocean breeze ffs...her verse should've been longer considering the amount of charli songs where charli herself feels like a feature

19 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

every rule being a single and listening to it non stop today has made me realise how perfect it is :hair: listening to leaks stops u from appreciating each song/single as much 

It was a skip for the first few days but after today it finally clicked :krylie:  I know the video is going to make me love it even more too. The aesthetic of the poster is everything I want from an 80s style ballad video 

3 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

every rule i did not expect to get a video  she's so bad at making single choices if anything deserved a video next should have been crash or something from the deluxe 

i mean, i’m pretty sure it’s just her and AG singing in a room - super low budget - it’s not like, a real single, just a cute lil promo vid before the album drops

im almost 100% positive we’ll get a really cool video for crash, and probably a good video for used to know me too (and at this rate? probably more)

imagine if she kept You For Me for CRASH (Deluxe) instead of letting Rita Ora have it
no shade to Rita, i love her, but Charli's version is so much better (probably because it's not produced by Sigala)

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

how people are literally receiving the vinyl before the street release date :thumb3:

ok like i can understand not listening to a general leak but if people are literally receiving their records now i’d assume it’s ok to listen no?

this happens to almost every artist, it just became less common during COVID because no one was putting out their vinyl the same week.

The second verse of Lightning is literally heaven... the entire song is such a JOURNEY like nothing she's released in years. The way it could fit perfectly on True Romance but also is clearly an evolution of that vibe... We need Ariel back for a full album!!!! 

14417469274.gif

29 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The second verse of Lightning is literally heaven... the entire song is such a JOURNEY like nothing she's released in years. The way it could fit perfectly on True Romance but also is clearly an evolution of that vibe... We need Ariel back for a full album!!!! 

you STR U CK ME down like Ł̷̢̨͜͡ ̨̡̨Į̈͢͏͏ ̀͟͝Ģ͟͏̢́ ̶́̕͟H́͠͏͘ ̕̕͏Ţ̷̀͝ ̢̨̛͠Î͟͠҉ ̸̢Ñ́͢͡ ̢̕G̛͢҉

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just imagine if we get a visual album called TV Heaven :illumarina:

I imagine it being like an old vhs recording of a 80s program (MTV style) with her presenting her videos and performing (Kinda like the New Shapes video) with visuals for each song

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900