Fluorine

Charli XCX

the print of Every Rule is SO BEAUTIFUL
i would love to have it :rollin:

wondering if she's gonna drop the visual/performance for Every Rule this week to celebrate the album release, it would be gracious

I just recieved the vinyl and the packaging artwork alone has me stunned; like idk if I should leave it in the shrink wrap and wait next week to listen at this point. She really did what needed to be done! :mariah:

I haven't been this excited to recieve an album in a really long time.

how people are literally receiving the vinyl before the street release date :thumb3:

ok like i can understand not listening to a general leak but if people are literally receiving their records now i’d assume it’s ok to listen no?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

how people are literally receiving the vinyl before the street release date :thumb3:

ok like i can understand not listening to a general leak but if people are literally receiving their records now i’d assume it’s ok to listen no?

Spoiler

I would've listened to the album by now but I guess there's no hurt in waiting a bit. As long as you give her some of your coin I don't see much of an issue.
Might be buying multiple copies to celebrate :blush3:

20 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I wonder if this means there will be a Used to Know Me poster........

this has me thinking about a UTKM video where she goes full cliché current pop girl status and hits a club with a bunch of girls and gays and ends up busting out some britney type choreo oh yup!!

6 minutes ago, track10482984928 said:

hmm d-site mentions that never felt better is a crash deluxe song 

interesting thought but i really dont see her releasing it when it leaked months ago

you give me soon to be scat poster with that username

She has time to finish it for the 19th tho

The deluxe is just digital.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

She has time to finish it for the 19th tho

The deluxe is just digital.

I was wondering that. Also, she didn’t say how much was still unfinished. I lol’d at her calling out the hacking. She knows her audience.