Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 minutes ago, VegaXCX said:

Yes at it being new music! She said the deluxe isn’t even finished yet…wondering about that 19th date being accurate. 

Where did she say this :raven:

edit: I’ve just seen. I really hope this means new songs 

10 minutes ago, VegaXCX said:

Yes at it being new music! She said the deluxe isn’t even finished yet…wondering about that 19th date being accurate. 

Wait, where did she say all of that?

the deluxe is probably finished but i admire her choice to keep it as a little surprise for us without any details
i'm really hyped since she's saying there's NEW MUSIC, she wouldn't lie about that

50 minutes ago, dance4u said:

charli make the poster available in the us challenge

i clicked the link somebody shared and was able to purchase it?? Shipping was like $15 lmao but it didnt tell me my address was an issue… ???? 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, no1angel said:

You can get the every rule poster for £1 if you’ve already got countless physical copies of the album pre-ordered like I do with all these bundles :stareney2: https://charlixcx.co.uk/collections/accessories/products/every-rule-poster-exclusive-chx

how do i get it for £1? it charges me shipping

idk how to add it to my vinyl order that i made a while ago :paris:

I’m really excited for the Every Rule video & the fact that all songs released pre-album have visuals, some w/ lyric videos too. Like that’s mpg shit right there & if it’s true the label loves/wants to push Used To Know Me, then we’ll get another video. That’s half of the album right there!  :monica::crying5:

36 minutes ago, alan said:

i can perfectly listen to an ''xcx tag'' right in the beggining of Constant Repeat
the same tag she used in the intro of Lipgloss would fit in the beat of this song

Ooo someone should make an edit

45 minutes ago, alan said:

i can perfectly listen to an ''xcx tag'' right in the beggining of Constant Repeat
the same tag she used in the intro of Lipgloss would fit in the beat of this song

i really love the xcx tag idk why she got rid of it