Fluorine

Charli XCX

20 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Just saying Constant Repeat is going to be getting so many streams once the record is officially out.

Constant Repeat stans rise up. I know the live shows will be crazy when she performs this one.

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The second verse of Lightning is literally heaven... the entire song is such a JOURNEY like nothing she's released in years. The way it could fit perfectly on True Romance but also is clearly an evolution of that vibe... We need Ariel back for a full album!!!! 

omg you hit the nail on the head! would be cool to see the next record go in the direction of songs like move me and lightning with a TR flair sprinkled on top! :party:

8 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Wait what shjsjsj

she said in her insta story that the deluxe isn’t done, but you can’t hack her to get it, but then she said she’d never put it past her fans

negAbhB.png

“also there is a CRASH deluxe, it’s not finished yet, so i don’t think you’ll be able to hack me and get it, although i would never fucking put it past you guys to be honest”

negAbhB.png

Just now, KillForLove said:

So no deluxe? :noparty:

If we don't get it this week, I doubt we will get it at all tbh, she does something like this each era

She said it’s still coming just not done yet.

HIFN was also down to the wire for completion, so it could still be for Saturday. Just gotta wait and see :)

j14CYJi.png

Just now, KeybladeMeister said:

She said it’s still coming just not done yet.

HIFN was also down to the wire for completion, so it could still be for Saturday. Just gotta wait and see :)

It's not that i don't believe her, its that I just dont trust that it will actually come to fruition. Like if its not done that means the label could still stop its release at basically the drop of a hat.

3 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

It's not that i don't believe her, its that I just dont trust that it will actually come to fruition. Like if its not done that means the label could still stop its release at basically the drop of a hat.

I mean, there’s really no reason for her label to do that lol

theyre def on much better terms rn and it would give her more streams and them more money so don’t think there’s anything to be worried abt! 

12 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Nah, the fact she’s updated to say it’s not done yet is a good sign. If it wasn’t happening, she’d probably just say it outright 

j14CYJi.png