Fluorine

Charli XCX

every rule video is cute! she looks so angelic 

love the return of tv heaven - it’d be nice to have a performance video in this style for every track (that doesn’t get a big budget vid)

wish there was a little intro scene like the one in new shapes tho, it could be a fun way to cameo some friends or whatever (paris hilton could be super fun... maybe a drag queen? musical friends she didn’t collab w on this album like tove lo? ya know)

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

imagine not liking constant repeat :whoopi:

serious hearing problem babes, serious 

i officially diagnose them with having auditory hallucinations that manage to block out the excellence every time the song is played :true:

Spoiler

i actually suffer from tinnitus which isn't the same but is similar and i still think constant repeat is a bop :oprah3:

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

is it bad that i like Baby the way it is...

so idk if i'll do anything w it but i love listening to instrumentals of music while studying!

it's not bad at all but someone still needs to make the extended version :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

is it bad that i like Baby the way it is...

so idk if i'll do anything w it but i love listening to instrumentals of music while studying!

going off this, tbh i love all the songs how they are (i haven't listened to the leaks)

Good Ones is the only one I thought was too short, and maybe Beg For You but tbh i think even BFY is a good length

negAbhB.png

...i'm about to ruin a song for some of you :xgiggle:

it's in the spoilers if you don't want it to be ruined

Spoiler

when charli sings "magic in me" in constant repeat it sounds like that song "stay" that's been really popular that justin bieber has been involved it and i cannot unhear it for the life of me

2 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

also with ari apparently making a disco record. we are trapped :defeated:

but olivia rodrigo and all her doppelgängers making music that was popular when i was 14 is terrifying 

Definitely. I loved pop punk in middle school but this constant recycling of old genres is embarrassing. We don't need gen z Avrils and Paramores, we need something fresh. I wouldn't be surprised if not a single new rock style was made by 2030 and Maneskin remained the only real rock band. I was a teen in the 2010s and although we had the grunge revival, we also still had the fresh sound of Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood etc. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, shady said:

Definitely. I loved pop punk in middle school but this constant recycling of old genres is embarrassing. We don't need gen z Avrils and Paramores, we need something fresh. I wouldn't be surprised if not a single new rock style was made by 2030 and Maneskin remained the only real rock band. I was a teen in the 2010s and although we had the grunge revival, we also still had the fresh sound of Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood etc. 

even if it’s not new at least make something original and interesting :true:

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

My Every Rule poster order was refunded… it’s over. :trisha:

mine too and then i found out they uploaded HQ file on the site so i think i'm justified to just print it myself! bone apple teeth

erposter_39c76133-f15f-4cc8-8654-c7a0eec

also bonus:

Spoiler

bfyposter_fbdfe4cd-b9dc-4497-8493-87fbd3
BABYPOSTER_2048x2048.png?v=1646053034

omg finally caved and l*stened to CRASH……. my faves honestly are (not in order):

Yuck

Lightning

Crash

Used To Know Me

wow…. been a fan since true romance and this is by far in her top 3 best projects

so proud of her :hooker: