Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Ok Move Me has started to hit, defs a grower but that chorus is immaculate.

:wowcry:

glad you saw the light

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

troye sivan succeeds everytime in making the most basic song imaginable with charli 

:true:

edit: i actually like troye's solo stuff it's just that troye and charli do not mix whatsoever

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why don't artists just release the album as soon as it leaks though like they wouldn't miss out in sales and we 'd get the album early so everybody  wins:makeup2:

I said that on ATRL and was crucified 

did we ever get lossless or real hq of the album or people still being stingy

not asking for it, just genuinely curious

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:
  Hide contents

i just realized how ag is really hot :bebe:

even though he's straight as a stick

:gclap:I’ve been lowkey thinking this for years, but never had the courage to say it 

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why don't artists just release the album as soon as it leaks though like they wouldn't miss out in sales and we 'd get the album early so everybody  wins:makeup2:

because of records stores, they get pissed off if they the digital album get release before the presses are done (well this was the case back in 2015, idk about todays market feelings?)

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

they were sold as A3 posters! 

tysm!!!

2 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

because of records stores, they get pissed off if they the digital album get release before the presses are done (well this was the case back in 2015, idk about todays market feelings?)

tysm!!!

record stores need to stop being babies tbh

3 hours ago, rodamik said:

I made one back in August when it was released—oof, I didn't realise it's been so long
anyways, I used the teaser as a "bridge", a dance break if you will, hope you'll like it
 https://onlyfiles.io/f/b112df09cf3649f8b359743b2a2de262

This is the best extended version I've heard, that dance break is next level

vine-ascend.gif

1 hour ago, no1angel said:
AG says “maybe another vehicle or two coming soon” :angie: we keep winning

Lightning and Used To Know Me please :trisha:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

because shes banking on physical sales, which are pre orders and will most likely not be affected by the leak. Her label knows that while she doesn't do big streaming numbers, her fans will buy physicals of the album. hence why the release date was in mid-March and they keep doing those albums + music vid poster bundles. its actually really smart.

1 hour ago, the ocean said:
  Hide contents

i just realized how ag is really hot :bebe:

even though he's straight as a stick

imo, he’s cute but not hot?

I have a hunch that Taxi is coming for the deluxe or as a stand-alone single just before leaving her label.

She knows what she is doing.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, EXODUS said:

I have a hunch that Taxi is coming for the deluxe or as a stand-alone single just before leaving her label.

She knows what she is doing.

i love this idea but i don't know if it's necessarily realistic cause last i heard taxi was apparently sophie's song

1 minute ago, Sister Ray said:

I doubt taxi is ever coming. It’s already leaked, people need to stop asking for it. 

AG literally just posted an instagram saying "more vehicles to come" after she specifically mentioned how she would love it to come out someday and is working on it. it's not out of the park for someone to infer that maybe Taxi is part of Crash deluxe like please take a deep breath

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i love this idea but i don't know if it's necessarily realistic cause last i heard taxi was apparently sophie's song

just because sophie has passed and its her song doesn't make it impossible to release. whoever is handling her estate would be able to okay it.

4 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

AG literally just posted an instagram saying "more vehicles to come" after she specifically mentioned how she would love it to come out someday and is working on it. it's not out of the park for someone to infer that maybe Taxi is part of Crash deluxe like please take a deep breath

just because sophie has passed and its her song doesn't make it impossible to release. whoever is handling her estate would be able to okay it.

hoping you're right :xcry:

Just now, the ocean said:

hoping you're right :xcry:

same legend. something about AG posting "more vehicles to come" gives me a good feeling. It would be one thing if she were posting it herself, but something about him posting that makes me feel like he's involved and theyre trying to finish it or get it cleared, hence why the deluxe is "still being finished".

Just now, KillForLove said:

same legend. something about AG posting "more vehicles to come" gives me a good feeling. It would be one thing if she were posting it herself, but something about him posting that makes me feel like he's involved and theyre trying to finish it or get it cleared, hence why the deluxe is "still being finished".

what if the car that ran charlene over was a taxi being driven by the ghost of sophie so they can make more bops together in heav3n? /s