Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 3/11/2022 at 4:18 AM, evalionisameme said:

She cheated on her director boyfriend with Huck. 

shen then allegedly cheated on Huck at the Grammys. 💀

If this is all true I can see why he’d be mad 

The songs about this are: 

Emotional, February 2017 and Every rule 

I wonder who she cheated on Huck with at the Grammys when she was fucked up :(

3 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

im sure i sound crazyyyyy but i swear i can remember someone saying feb 2017 was a sorry to sophie and ever since ive read that thats all ive ever thought about

WAIT WHY TO SOPHIE!!?! I'm pretty sure she confirmed it was about HUCK during the Charli press tour, I can find a link if you can't find anything about Sophie being attached to that story 

2 hours ago, vilvaraja said:

WAIT WHY TO SOPHIE!!?! I'm pretty sure she confirmed it was about HUCK during the Charli press tour, I can find a link if you can't find anything about Sophie being attached to that story 

i literally dont have any confirmation about it being about her lol ive always just been more interested in believing that its about apologizing to a friend other than it just being another song about a lover

Just now, rodamik said:

I made one back in August when it was released—oof, I didn't realise it's been so long
anyways, I used the teaser as a "bridge", a dance break if you will, hope you'll like it
 https://onlyfiles.io/f/b112df09cf3649f8b359743b2a2de262

omg is there any way you could take the "bridge" to the intro of the og good ones & upload? i'd be ever so grateful :hooker:

i always let the good ones

go

1 hour ago, vilvaraja said:

i honestly thought it was about her being too high on e and kinda self destructing in general because she was such a mess then. like after that her whole friend group fell apart but they were so on and off at that point.. 

she played no angel for the first time in 2016 so i guess it could be round two after he gave her a chance again

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

i think she should make a mixtape with the xcx world songs as the last hurrah with her contract, i wanna be with you and bounce deserve a life

I know this XCX World conversation has been fully ran to the ground but I do think now is a pretty good time for her to do an official release of it. She got that special show coming up where she’s performing songs from all the different eras and her contract’s ending. I personally don’t really care if it ever gets released or not cause either way it’s in my music library, but it would be a cool moment for the fans.

qfrWuBl.png

Agreed, been thinking a bit lately how nice it would be to have an official release now, sort of like a posthumous tribute to Sophie. Plus I want it on vinyl so bad! Don’t see it happening though

Crash deluxe is on that site. Bonus tracks are OUT OUT, BFY AG remix, Just One Touch, Long and Lonely Road and Never Felt Better. The cover is Charli on the knees, that one picture everyone wanted to be on the deluxe cover. Idk if it’s real tho but looks exciting!