Fluorine

Charli XCX

20 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i've said this before but i need a 2009 myspace electropop era from charli, i feel like she would murk it.... i want a robyn feature and another one from uffie

the listening 😭😭😭 haven’t not listened to that album in so long. the shit lights was doing in 2009 was so next level

3 hours ago, venicebitch said:

mine too and then i found out they uploaded HQ file on the site so i think i'm justified to just print it myself! bone apple teeth

erposter_39c76133-f15f-4cc8-8654-c7a0eec

also bonus:

Hide contents

bfyposter_fbdfe4cd-b9dc-4497-8493-87fbd3
BABYPOSTER_2048x2048.png?v=1646053034

omg this are going to look so good behind my tv! do you know what size or type of paper is best to print these? can i just take these two wallgreens/cvs lol

3 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Where have you been babes? 
Leaked last Friday (au time)

:w8ing:

oprah-gif-oprah-happy.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it did wygnLpk.gif

opinions?:makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

56 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i've said this before but i need a 2009 myspace electropop era from charli, i feel like she would murk it.... i want a robyn feature and another one from uffie

We already have an albums worth of songs like this from the MySpace era? Emelline, neon fashion and glowsticks, Boyfriend material, Franchescka, Photography, Atomic- I think she’s done with that sound.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Franchescka

inb4 it's actually about someone named francesca but charli decided to make it spicy :true:

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

oprah-gif-oprah-happy.gif

opinions?:makeup2:

solid solid album best since pop 2 although it's her poppiest since sucker :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

why don't artists just release the album as soon as it leaks though like they wouldn't miss out in sales and we 'd get the album early so everybody  wins:makeup2:

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why don't artists just release the album as soon as it leaks though like they wouldn't miss out in sales and we 'd get the album early so everybody  wins:makeup2:

chart reasons probably 

30 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

omg this are going to look so good behind my tv! do you know what size or type of paper is best to print these? can i just take these two wallgreens/cvs lol

they were sold as A3 posters! 

christine and the queens succeeds everytime in making the most basic song imaginable with charli