Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i clicked the link somebody shared and was able to purchase it?? Shipping was like $15 lmao but it didnt tell me my address was an issue… ???? 

I should've bought the baby poster when it was up 😭😭😭😭

Charli-Sig.png

IG

6 hours ago, abdulla said:

edit:

Move Me SOTY

6 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Constant Repeat SOTY

literally the two worst songs on the album :awkney2: the uninspired boring lazy cheap 2019-d beats not serving anything whatsoever 

this album is... just not it. there are some really great songs but rest of it is half baked half assed demos that she should have just pitched to rita ora or something 

it feels like she HIFN'd this over a bit more longer time, coming up with a song and sending it to the producer to like work on it for a day and call it done 

idc that it's not pots and pans music in fact i'm glad she stopped at the right time or she was definitely gonna get lashed and criticised for doing pots and pans music in 2022, but you can tell that songs off xcx world and self titled have so many layers, intricate details and they are fully baked, most songs sound like they went through different mixes and demos to come to where they needed to be which can't be said for more than half of crashed down the charts 

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

literally the two worst songs on the album :awkney2: the uninspired boring lazy cheap 2019-d beats not serving anything whatsoever 

this album is... just not it. there are some really great songs but rest of it is half baked half assed demos that she should have just pitched to rita ora or something 

it feels like she HIFN'd this over a bit more longer time, coming up with a song and sending it to the producer to like work on it for a day and call it done 

idc that it's not pots and pans music in fact i'm glad she stopped at the right time or she was definitely gonna get lashed and criticised for doing pots and pans music in 2022, but you can tell that songs off xcx world and self titled have so many layers, intricate details and they are fully baked, most songs sound like they went through different mixes and demos to come to where they needed to be which can't be said for more than half of crashed down the charts 

I’m so sorry for your lack of taste :oprah3:

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

reaction pictures and memes (@reactionsmemes) | Twitter

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

13 minutes ago, 111 said:

So sad to hear about your recent hearing loss, thoughts and prayers xx

j14CYJi.png