Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Was there another song on Crash that AG co-produced besides Every Rule? I thought I remember seeing something about him working on 2 tracks before.

He also coproduced the title track forsure 

42 minutes ago, shedevilbynight said:

excuse me she had sex for what :tommy:

drugz.
“Let 'em dry, get me high, I get by with a little love. Now give me, pills and potions and terrible things”

“I swallowed something stupid it’s making me stay awake”

”Baby you the love of my life selling all the drugs that I like”

”We got that sugar on the brain”

”I’m addicted pop pills, you’re an upper my thrill”

”way up now I’m peakin, pop2 got more than one meanin” 

etc.

21 minutes ago, redbullandcigarettes said:

idk if this is satire but its nice to see some appreciation for worlds best dancer bcuz i actually think its really good x

No bc that song has some of her most intriguing lyrics ever

World’s Best Dancer stans UNITE!!!

idk if anyone pointed it out yet but there's a subtle little callback to xcx world in the title track for crash. she interpolates the melody of queen lizzy in the second verse when she says

Spoiler

"wheels up on the curbside, put it in speed drive"

queen of sampling her own songs :true:

Edited by celestewa
leak spoiler

3 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

why couldnt she just pay lol shes got plenty of coins

Idk but I found the quote 

“Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn’t like they had to work that hard to find bare skin.”

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Kurt said:

It’s so crazy to me that one (1) single person can make up a stupid (and very misogynistic) story and people will still reference it like 5 years later

Plz let it die already

Is it fake though? Charli alluded to it.

4 hours ago, glitch diva said:

No Angel was the first time, it was probably between 2015/2016 since it was recorded post-Vroom Vroom sessions. They were still together during Sucker era, and Huck introduced her to Sophie in 2014. 

Then the rumors that they broke up began in Sept 2021, and now we have Crash songs.

- Also there was a blind item about Grammy's night, iirc. Apparently, she had sex for coke in the backstage or something like that.

Ngl I never really knew about this stuff and it's kinda making me look at Charli different. I always thought of her as a non problematic girl and I know she's a human being like the rest of us but to hear she's this dysfunctional and irresponsible in her relationships is sad to me. Will still stream Crash though </3

2 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Is it fake though? Charli alluded to it.

Alluded to cheating, sure. I don’t think she would allude to performing sexual favours for coke even if it WAS true :rip:

27 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

“Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn’t like they had to work that hard to find bare skin.”

lmao how do people believe this 💀 literally sounds like a high school-level rumor that someone made up cuz they were bored