Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

So if she parts from Atlantic Records, does this mean that every song recorded to this point is forever lost cause Atlantic keep the rights?

Wait what do you men by "forever lost". They're not gonna pull it all of streaming if that's what you mean.

I haven't listened to leaks and I don't think I will but I have to know - is there any better song than Good Ones? It's my favorite single and I've been thinking it'll be the best track on the album

3 hours ago, KillForLove said:

I love that we know nothing about the deluxe. its like a little surprise for us! she's so giving we don't deserve!

same! so glad it haven't leaked

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

I really don't like some debates you guys make in this thread, but since this one was going well, i'm here to defend Charli!
I don't think is a bad or weak album, but it's a really messy one inside her discography. The fact that it came out right after she made such career highlights (N1A and Pop2) puts the album against the wall too, but i do think that Charli is a consistent and genuine mess lol

To me, the biggest problem is the tracklist + the inconsistent tone in the sound. There's songs going to the general mainstream pop sound (and they are great) but they don't fit so well into the experiment, noisy and ''for fans'' stuff that is also in the album. And since the tracklist is a mess, we go up and down MANY TIMES and can't focus on one thing when we listen. But STILL.. It's a good album, and for me is a album for parties.

Charli came out when i was blasting in inumerous parties and clubs, and in Brazil we have some parties that are focused on Charli, hyperpop, PC Music stuff and everything related to the genre/scene. I can't count how many times i listened to the album in clubs and this is what made he so special to me. he deserves more love

and besides, we can always make our own tracklists and songs choice to make an album more consistent, my self titled for example has the EASYFUN Remix of 1999 and Dylan Brady's Blame It that are more coherent to the experimental and noisy side of Charli

37 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Wait what do you men by "forever lost". They're not gonna pull it all of streaming if that's what you mean.

No but like Bonnie McKee having to re-buy her own song from her record label after she went independant. And since we know Charli won't buy her old tracks back does that mean that any unreleased song made before the release of the album has no chance of making its way to a new album? I want another Party 4 U moment to happen basically :crai:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

No but like Bonnie McKee having to re-buy her own song from her record label after she went independant. And since we know Charli won't buy her old tracks back does that mean that any unreleased song made before the release of the album has no chance of making its way to a new album? I want another Party 4 U moment to happen basically :crai:

yup, she cant release something she recorded while in contract with Atlantic UNLESS she buys the project herself which is expesive af and she prob wont do that

Rip the XCX World 5 years anniversary release :crai:

21 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

yup, she cant release something she recorded while in contract with Atlantic UNLESS she buys the project herself which is expesive af and she prob wont do that

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900