Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, releasenakedcharli said:

my top 5 for crash… I know I have the chew 

1. Constant repeat :beyonce:

2. Twice :understand:

Taste :true:

I’m actually glad that we got a different version of twice than the bandsintown one. This one is more chill and it’s fitting :nails:

For me the only bad tracks on Charli are: 1999 (it’s good but doesn’t fit the album at all), Blame It On Your Love and 2099. Besides that it’s skipless and the era itself was such an amazing time for me, especially when I was attending 3 concerts in a row and performing with Charli on stage! Self-titled has a special place in my heart and I just can’t stand angels hating on it :crossed:

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

For me the only bad tracks on Charli are: 1999 (it’s good but doesn’t fit the album at all), Blame It On Your Love and 2099. Besides that it’s skipless and the era itself was such an amazing time for me, especially when I was attending 3 concerts in a row and performing with Charli on stage! Self-titled has a special place in my heart and I just can’t stand angels hating on it :crossed:

i feel the exact same except 2099 is a serve, i’m not a big fan of gone 

if there is a video for the lightning, then I imagine it like this:

i'm sure that there will be broken cars, broken windows, blood vibes in the clip. maybe the video was filmed when there was a photo shoot for the album cover and for the visual in general.

this is what I think and dream :)

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

im just gonna ignore all the self titled slander..

Does anyone else think Twice sounds like a bit like a hifn cut? I think it’s because it’s the most modern sounding song in the album, but its also the lyrics as well.

Idk, it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb to me, but in a good way 

sucker has title track, so over you, need your love, body of my own, gold coins, breaking up, caught in the middle, doing it 

charli has gone, cross you out, the first part of feb 2017 and official on a good day 

but i've been saying my opinion about self titled since it came out :bitchfight: sucker gets more hate than it deserves 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1. crash

2. number 1 angel

3. true romance / super ultra / heartbreaks & earthquakes

4. xcx world

5. how i'm feeling now

6. vroom vroom

7. pop 2

8. charli

9. sucker

10. 14

this was so hard. crash is new so its ranking for me is subject to change depending on how it ages but i feel like i've been waiting a decade for her to release an mpg album, and messy rollout aside i really think she knocked it out of the park. i love her more experimental stuff and i think her work with AG is so fantastic but crash just feels like such an incredible summation of her sound so far, she really pushed herself and it paid off. number 1 angel is a career highlight often overshadowed by the more ambitious and less polished pop2 in my opinion. i put true romance and the early mixtapes together because i think there's some heavy overlap, and all 3 are just phenomenal. they will always hold such a dear place in my heart and i still can't believe she managed such an incredible debut at such a young age that has held up so well 10 years later. xcx world is not overhyped in my opinion, it's an amazing project that i'll always be sad never saw an official release. how i'm feeling now is my favourite of her more avant pop projects but it's a bit hit or miss for me; half the album is flawless and the other half are skips. vroom vroom is great, also not overhyped. obviously another career highlight, just not my personal favourite. pop2 is good, there are a handful of songs i really love but it has never really hit home for me in the way n1a did. i think it's overhyped. self titled feels like a watered down pop2 and while there are a few standout tracks, overall it's not her strongest work. sucker's fine, also some standout tracks but a higher ratio of skips. 14 i've probably listened to like maximum 2 times lol. i also don't really know where/if i'd place the 2018 singles but focus + no angel specifically is one of my fave releases from her ever