Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Diamantes said:

wtf she has a fan in me for life the ENERGY there's something in her music or something cus i've been groovin to it ever since WHAT 

this exact thing has always been one of my fav things about Charli!! i try to explain it to everyone that i attempt to show her music - even on the songs that aren’t as good you can just hear the passion in her voice every time… u can just tell she has so much fun making music it’s beautiful :poordat:

14417469274.gif

29 minutes ago, bored said:

This for me feels like a good balance of original concept plus newer tracks that the label probably liked?

Reveal hidden contents

01. Come To My Party

02. 1999

03. Girls Night Out

04. I Wanna Be With U

05. Boys

06. No Angel

07. Blame It On Your Love

08. Down Like Whoa

09. Waterfall

10. The One That I Die 4

11. Taxi

12. Good Girls

13. After The Afterparty

It's so strange to me how in early 2015 she was playing Mow That Lawn live and said it was her new song; at this time a punk album was rumoured. But by the end of the year she was making songs like Girls Night Out?

And then in 2017 the XCX World album was due to be released but then whilst it was delayed then leaked we got Number 1 Angel (I guess not too experimental but sonically a shift from the main album) and then Pop 2, her most bold and experimental project?

I'd love to see a timeline of her musical sessions and planned releases.

There were plans to revisit it at one point-the punk album as a possible ep with Marilyn Manson but I don’t think it went further than discussions lol.

17 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

this exact thing has always been one of my fav things about Charli!! i try to explain it to everyone that i attempt to show her music - even on the songs that aren’t as good you can just hear the passion in her voice every time… u can just tell she has so much fun making music it’s beautiful :poordat:

It’s so so sooooo good and her energy while performing is just so so good like u know she really does what she can to enliven even more and the connection btwn her and everyone else while she does is just it’s such good fiery energy while knowing that she somehow got you like what everything just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

UV/Honeymoon

51 minutes ago, bored said:

This for me feels like a good balance of original concept plus newer tracks that the label probably liked?

Reveal hidden contents

01. Come To My Party

02. 1999

03. Girls Night Out

04. I Wanna Be With U

05. Boys

06. No Angel

07. Blame It On Your Love

08. Down Like Whoa

09. Waterfall

10. The One That I Die 4

11. Taxi

12. Good Girls

13. After The Afterparty

It's so strange to me how in early 2015 she was playing Mow That Lawn live and said it was her new song; at this time a punk album was rumoured. But by the end of the year she was making songs like Girls Night Out?

And then in 2017 the XCX World album was due to be released but then whilst it was delayed then leaked we got Number 1 Angel (I guess not too experimental but sonically a shift from the main album) and then Pop 2, her most bold and experimental project?

I'd love to see a timeline of her musical sessions and planned releases.

mow that lawn is a 2013 recorded sucker outtake but she had to keep up with the sucker/punk vibe til 2015 as she was touring the album etc. i also feel like maybe she was playing it out of spite lol because atlantic made her tone down the album bc of boom clap’s success. i think charli was very over sucker era before it ended, she cancelled touring with the bleachers and then released vv.

vroom vroom EP was made in january 2015, before sucker was even released in the UK. xcx world, at least the original version was very much a 2015/2016 project, if it was actually released in 2017 it would’ve looked veeeery different i think. 

a couple songs on n1a are from xcx world sessions, but mostly they were made specifically for the mixtape. 

2 hours ago, Diamantes said:

It’s so so sooooo good and her energy while performing is just so so good like u know she really does what she can to enliven even more and the connection btwn her and everyone else while she does is just it’s such good fiery energy while knowing that she somehow got you like what everything just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

yessss her energy live is so special, there are relatively few people who can fill a huge space up with their energy the way she can.

aOaIzH2.gif

29 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

yessss her energy live is so special, there are relatively few people who can fill a huge space up with their energy the way she can.

exactly! and then the ocean of the audience roaring with her, such a great experience :beyonce: it just made me love the album and her as an artist even more :beyonce:

UV/Honeymoon

13 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

isn't technically i got it bad? i mean she's not on it but they did write together ughhhh when is she releasing it 

why do people think charli wrote i got it bad? has there been some confirmation or are people just assuming that because they worked on music? im pretty sure this was Madison Love

OMG OK. so i’m currently high right now, BUT i have figured out an algorithm that explains the tracklist that is CRASH. Charli’s mind! i guess. haha. anyway here we go. basically she switches between short/sweet/heavy hitting and emotional/cinematic/experimental. here we go. we all know the tracklist.

Short/sweet/heavy hitting =  SSH

emotional/cinematic/experimental =  ECE

1. SSH

2. ECE

3. SSH

4. ECE

5. SSH

6. ECE

7. SSH

8. ECE

9. SSH

10. ECE

11. SSH

12. ECE

Just now, the ocean said:

i think it's a fan edit

edit: yeah it is - even says in the description "the way it should've been"

no i know

i meant i want this on the full song lol

negAbhB.png

8 hours ago, blameitonme said:

girl literally all anyone talked about was moonlight demo for months you’re not special! stream moonlight exactly 

it literally sounds like a fan edit.

the one in the master post is the only demo i can find.

if that’s not the one someone pls link me hehe