Fluorine

Charli XCX

34 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I don’t know if it was made up or not but someone said there were 2 homemade videos for N1A and the label didn’t like them as they were too sexy and made her delete them.

I think someone out there is full of shit :popcorn: :toofunny:

Since yall are so powerful on manifesting leaks, it's time for yall to manifest the leak of CTMP mv!

You wanted MTL? You got it. You wanted TKO? You got it. You wanted No Angel? You FUCKING got it. You wanted Round & Round? You got it. You wanted Taxi? You G O T it. You wanted Bounce final? You get a new version every 200 days! Now lets do it for CTMP video!!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, Venus Fly Trap said:

Since yall are so powerful on manifesting leaks, it's time for yall to manifest the leak of CTMP mv!

You wanted MTL? You got it. You wanted TKO? You got it. You wanted No Angel? You FUCKING got it. You wanted Round & Round? You got it. You wanted Taxi? You G O T it. You wanted Bounce final? You get a new version every 200 years! Now lets do it for CTMP video!!

also mentioning that we fucking got OG jungle and i'm done :ma: and lucy liu and it turned out to be really bad but we take the wins over the losses

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

also mentioning that we fucking got OG jungle and i'm done :ma: and lucy liu and it turned out to be really bad but we take the wins over the losses

lucy liu ag cook nomak version goes offff it took a bit to click for me tho

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

1 minute ago, XCX Archivist said:

lucy liu ag cook nomak version goes offff it took a bit to click for me tho

i was exaggerating a little bit but it was still disappointing :oprah:

i'm still hoping the original teased version leaks one day (it probably will everything charlene touches turns to leaks)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 hours ago, Lukeb said:

I don’t know if it was made up or not but someone said there were 2 homemade videos for N1A and the label didn’t like them as they were too sexy and made her delete them. 

If I remember correctly, Bloom4You (Or whatever their name was) said there was 3 videos made for Number 1 Angel that had Charli topless in them but that when the label saw it they forced her to delete them and to never release them. But it turned out that Bloom4You lied on a lot of things they "leaked" for example the 2018 version of CTMP or the XCX World tracklist so I think this was a lie too

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

26 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

If I remember correctly, Bloom4You (Or whatever their name was) said there was 3 videos made for Number 1 Angel that had Charli topless in them but that when the label saw it they forced her to delete them and to never release them. But it turned out that Bloom4You lied on a lot of things they "leaked" for example the 2018 version of CTMP or the XCX World tracklist so I think this was a lie too

It wasn’t BloomForYou that posted that but regardless it was some random user on here and it was definitely fake

Also re: the alleged CTMP video.. it’s been a long time and I feel like no one else remembers this but I’m pretty sure after she posted pictures of the “”set”” on her story, she later posted a bunch of videos of herself just genuinely partying with tons of people and it didn’t seem like any sort of shoot was going on. So I’m like 99% sure it was just a literal party that someone threw for her and they simply went all out with decorations. Just throwing out a random guess here but she was touring at the time so maybe a promoter or something organized it. She had a show earlier that day so I highly doubt she filmed a music video later that night

edit: although there was that production guy tagged in the pictures so idk guys I’m just guessing here! lol

i just wanna have some fun! been working like a young kardashian! doesn't matter what your boss say!! take a holiday!! do you wanna do u wanna have so me fun!??

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

6 hours ago, track10482984928 said:

have u guys not noticed how small that house actually is.. you can see it stood up on a table and blocks lol

well yeah that’s just a set piece for an opening shot or something, but it’s a real house in the other 3 pics