Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Mine is

1. True Romance 

2. Sucker (this one is so special to me, I was obssesed with her and v v glad on her audience growth, she was buzzin')

3. Crash

4. Vroom Vroom

5. Pop 2

6. XCX World

7. N1A

8. how i'm feeling now / Charli (this would be a tie cause I'm not into them that much)...

Shoutout to Heartbreak High fanmade Ep and 14 mwah

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm like hyperlate to the rankings (as usual) but hey here's mine and probably y'all will think my taste is a hot take itself but lemme just say her discography is truly stellar and every album of hers has true gems in it.

1. True Romance
  2. Number 1 Angel
  3. Crash
  4. XCX World
  5. 24 Hours
  6. how i'm feeling now
  7. Pop 2
  8. Sucker
  9. Charli

I align so much with these two-we love to see it

7 hours ago, lovemooch said:

saw her last night and aaaaaaaaaa she is amazing, her energy! her power! she sang track 10 on the floor in front of me, i can die happy now.

Did you take any photos or videos? Im seeing her on friday and Im super excited! :woot:

Yassss let’s argue about which songs and albums are the worst!! Such meaningful and productive discourse. 

& Teehee why would we ever let an album actually age before claiming it’s aging terribly??? who cares that it’s been out for less than 8 months?!?

was just so bored that i read thru the xcx world leakage on this thread. wish i was around for that but i personally didnt care about charli leaks/wasn't listening to her much at the time while that was all unfolding. love the chaos.

1 hour ago, zaddyxcx said:

Yassss let’s argue about which songs and albums are the worst!! Such meaningful and productive discourse. 

& Teehee why would we ever let an album actually age before claiming it’s aging terribly??? who cares that it’s been out for less than 8 months?!?

We were just ranking music sweetie 💀

2 hours ago, zaddyxcx said:

what are we supposed to do, talk about ukraine?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 hours ago, zaddyxcx said:

please lead the way for meaningful & productive discourse in charliboards queen!!! the floor is yours, we are all ears!! :smile3:

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

please lead the way for meaningful & productive discourse in charliboards queen!!! the floor is yours, we are all ears!! :smile3:

:toofunny: like…..what’s wrong with fans discussing what albums they like best? who hurt this man?

yew said you wanna bang

well

Spoiler

FUCK YEW

S͂͑̐̈̎̆̐̌҉̳͔̪̺̩͝͡Ų͕̤͖̙̦͉͇̭̄̍ͪ̿͒͗̌ͨ̇̽ͫ͌͒ͨ̿̌̾ͩͪ́͜C̴̴̨̛͔͇̦̹̯̜̠̜̳̭̺̓̌̄̄ͭ̇͌́̓̏ͨ̒̎̆ͩ͐́K̶̷̛̛̝̠̼͈͓̲̩̠̹͓͎̉͊ͮ͛͛̅̌ͭͥ̽ͮ̆ͥ̔̿̔̎̚Ë̦͕͎̜͈̪͔͌̒̿ͫͫ̑̕͟ͅR̵͍͈̲̰̠̪͎̦͚̲̘̣̠̯̼̩̭͋͛ͭ̾ͯ͂̽͛́̾͒̀̑̑̌͐̐̚͠ͅ

sit

-ting

on

a

pla

stic

spea

ker

in

an

ul

tra