Fluorine

Charli XCX

My predictions for her next album:

Released under Dirty Hit
Comes out early/mid 2024
A mix between her experimental and her mainstream sound (Kinda like the Charli album but done better) with songs similar in style to Selfish Girl, Visions and Constant Repeat
Collabs with Shygirl, FKA twigs and The 1975
Production done mostly by George Daniel, AG Cook and Lotus IV
She will continue to add choreography with backup dancers to her music videos and tour for the next era

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I really would not be into a George Daniel production-I haven’t liked a single song they’ve made together-his influence on her is really 1975 Esque but all the aspects I’m not a fan of… whereas I’ve complained about AG before but he kinda saved crash(title track)- I just know the Hole Ma Bady down adlibs were George’s choice. 

its his calling as a producer- he pitches up vocals a lot in the background on selfish girl, crash and island.

8 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Released under Dirty Hit
Comes out early/mid 2024
A mix between her experimental and her mainstream sound (Kinda like the Charli album but done better) with songs similar in style to Selfish Girl, Visions and Constant Repeat
She will continue to add choreography with backup dancers to her music videos and tour for the next era

I don’t see any big change ups either- I think they’ll be some clubbier songs like the remix- it does fit right into the radio now I’ll say so chart wise I’m sure she’ll be happy.

14 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Released under Dirty Hit
Comes out early/mid 2024

Is this a prediction or your manifestation 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 1/18/2023 at 1:30 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Reminder that RuPaul made a carbon copy of Unlock It on his 2022 album MAMARU.. the song Fascination.. and then it kind of does the Visions rave breakdown :toofloppy:

I’ve always thought this and no one said it!!!!

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

ok sorry but listening to the lyrics in the wtmi remix is making me think the george daniel breakup album years down the line is going to be charli's best work lmao

Spoiler

jokes aside very happy that she's so happy with him and the song is a serve