Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

lol

Sounds like liz 

The way they didn’t try the bridge (the only important part)

13 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

can anyone explain to me if the two leaked mixes of "Next Life" are really different? they literally differ in two seconds of intro.

Yeah I don’t think they’re different. I almost always expect to hear monkeys in the background when I play that song tbh

On 6/21/2017 at 7:16 PM, 111 said:

K

5tvjSjv.png

---

Anyway when is queen releasing xcx3 cause I need final masters

did we find out why on japan and it doesnt matter there was a tag True romance

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

26 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

did we find out why on japan and it doesnt matter there was a tag True romance

she wrote superlove for true romance initially, i think there was a bigger sucker overlap than we usually associate with it. when true romance was released it was like a week before she started saying she hated it and had better music coming 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

What unreleased from TR era (2010-2012) are the best? Worth having in my library? She actually has so much unreleased and I don't want loads of shit in my iTunes

interior

loosin' my cool

midnight

tulips in the field

cuts like doamonds

superlove True romance version

and personally i adore how can i demo version

31 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

What unreleased from TR era (2010-2012) are the best? Worth having in my library? She actually has so much unreleased and I don't want loads of shit in my iTunes

Jungle, Chains, Losing My Cool, Valentine, Heartbreak High, End of the Night :bop:

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

What unreleased from TR era (2010-2012) are the best? Worth having in my library?

My favourites:

Atomic
Dynamite
Électronique
Interior 
Jungle
Losing My Cool
Mess
Midnight
Nothing Too Serious
Strobe Light
Superlove (Original)
Valentine
Violins
You Me and the Radio

I didn't mean to list an albums worth but there you go, enjoy the XCXperience :agree2: I love her old songs so much 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

The way they didn’t try the bridge (the only important part)

Yeah I don’t think they’re different. I almost always expect to hear monkeys in the background when I play that song tbh

I mean it is a kii to hear britters using her “British” voice with charli harmonising 

15 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Honey this was written over 4 years ago :eartha2:

Also we have a TR version of SuperGod? 

12 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s not the psychedelicish  pop one is it with the more prominent rough guitars?

The leaked True Romance version is dark electronic pop with completely different verses https://dbree.org/v/8d09af

From an interview she did with Stereogum [published October 16, 2013]

"SuperLove was like the first song from the second record. But that's definitely like the most pop song I've written so far for the album. I guess it's like a little taste, I suppose. But I actually wrote that a while ago. Maybe a couple of years ago I started working on that song, and it kind of laid around for a while. And then I was like, "Oh, maybe this is kind of cool. I quite like the chorus." So I went back in and fucked with it a bit and yeah. That's the first song from the record."

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

wait omg i forgot about the gem one, heal my heart:excited: what the Hell is cute too

44 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

25 minute Set Me Free demo... :wowcry: yes i will be live posting my reactions to her unreleased in this thread sorry bout it.

I'm crying at this I didn't listen to the file and it was just my iTunes glitching and messing up the file data ...:assad:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

17 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

what N1A outtakes do we have? 2bad, Fall In Fall Out (?), Bad Chicks(? i think it's from XCX3 sessions tbh)

Bad Chicks is from XCX WORLD sessions, same as Tears & Tantrums iirc . As far as N1A goes, I think the only official outtakes we know of are 1 Night and 2Bad. And obviously the alt versions of Lipgloss / Dreamer