Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Grimes Opening the Endless Summer Tour

i want hq of these posters tbh, not just the courtney one. I can see why Grimes was chosen tho. she's appealing to a similar demographic. young, probably internet savvy, interested in contemporary music. i can see the majority of fans being happy or at least not displeased with this.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I would've hated seeing Courtney's messy ass, but now I'm stuck with Grimes and I am not happy about it either

Throwback to your Iggy Azalea avatar :slayty:

What's new babe? Are you ever happy? :blush:

Yeah, but I want people that havent lost their sound (Courtney) or say shit when they have no fucking clue about what they're talking about (Grimes)

I really wanted Father John Misty to open because they're at least stylistically similar and they like each other

Throwback to your Iggy Azalea avatar :slayty:

Uh no? I don't recall an IGGY avatar. Show me the receipts

BzhmW.png

Uh no? I don't recall an IGGY avatar. Show me the receipts

You plus The New Classic? I mean it wasn't someone else's face. But I was joking eek

Aren't opening acts ~45 minutes? That's the length of a typical Lana set. So now I gotta wait all day in line and endure a whole Grimes set before I see Lana   :bye2:

Jimmy's was like 15 min last year

i want hq of these posters tbh, not just the courtney one. I can see why Grimes was chosen tho. she's appealing to a similar demographic. young, probably internet savvy, interested in contemporary music. i can see the majority of fans being happy or at least not displeased with this.

you just described me, ty

I have no idea who this gal is nor have I ever heard anything by her

Oh well, whatever. As long as we get a live version of Sad Girl without the crowd screaming too much over it I'll be happy. 

(Florida Kilos would be nice too, but...IDK if she'll sing that one)

Jimmy's was like 15 min last year

I have no idea who this gal is nor have I ever heard anything by her

Oh well, whatever. As long as we get a live version of Sad Girl without the crowd screaming too much over it I'll be happy. 

(Florida Kilos would be nice too, but...IDK if she'll sing that one)

:pray2:  

Bury me to Bel Air.

I was just thinking I think I'd love the Honeymoon artwork to be somewhat like this poster. I think it'd suit the supposed surrealistic lyrics quite well & I like the mysterious druggy feel of it. Idk I just think it'd be a fresh new aesthetic for her

kySyfQZ.jpg

Yeah, but I want people that havent lost their sound (Courtney) or say shit when they have no fucking clue about what they're talking about (Grimes)

What are you refering to in the Grimes part? I've always had a mild dislike for her, so I'm curious...

i am nothing and should be everything

What are you refering to in the Grimes part? I've always had a mild dislike for her, so I'm curious...

Grimes, she's said things (which she later deleted) about people being misogynistic and things of that nature. I get the feeling she only topically knows the issues she opens her mouth about because she says things to counter them that reinforce certain points she's trying to refute.

In general I'm really not a fan of artists who try to be SJW and fall flat on their faces bc they inadvertently misconstrue their own ideas

BzhmW.png