782anonymous

Doja Cat

On 9/22/2023 at 12:22 PM, slayyyngel said:

Agora Hills is exactly why Doja Cat deserves to be famous. She is so genuinely talented and has such a unique perspective in her artistry. There is literally no one else able to do what she does. Its a shame she gets so caught up in the distraction and negativity that comes with where she is at in her career. Like girl you are above twitter losers. quit replying to them live in your mansion and keep making videos like this.

it's too bad she doesn't do more like this, unless maybe i'm missing something. this was the best song on the entire album, everything else on it just bores me. Paint The Town Red has been overplayed on tiktok so it's boring now too. the video is serving too ugh i hope she considers going more in this route for an entire album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

aside from just how hypnotic agora hills is, especially how the drum beats have this offbeat but playful measure/ count between cadences, 

I especially like the message in being proud of your partner/ love and so on. feel like it's a different kind of song than the others in perspective. let me celebrate you, like that 

UV/Honeymoon