Sign in to follow this  
whothrowsashoe

Kim Gordon Says Lana Del Rey Comments Stemmed From Feeling 'Protective' Of Frances Bean

"The bigger question is, why are people so excited to see female catfights?" she inquired. "That, to me, is actually the bigger issue, really. There's something that's just kind of dumb about Twitter."

...which you encouraged :bye4:

Yeah she's so protective of Frances Bean she goes around insulting her mother Courtney in the same book she slanders Lana. Nice try at back pedalling Kim and trying to find an excuse to get out of the mess you created :facepalm:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Y'all kittens are cute. Kim Gordon will always slay my pussy

And... does that excuse her for trying to use Lana as a promotional tool for her book?

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

And... does that excuse her for trying to use Lana as a promotional tool for her book?

I could honestly care less for whatever she said. I've listened to Sonic Youth for much longer and I can't look at Kim as a negative figure. I don't know either of these women personally, so I could care less what they write about towards each other. I enjoy both of their music so much, and the little cat fights that they get into couldn't really affect me. 

I could honestly care less for whatever she said. I've listened to Sonic Youth for much longer and I can't look at Kim as a negative figure. I don't know either of these women personally, so I could care less what they write about towards each other. I enjoy both of their music so much, and the little cat fights that they get into couldn't really affect me.

Not in direct response to you personally but I really have a problem with this mass idolizations of celebrities as gods, I mean if we are going to truly relate to these artists lyrics and music from a human viewpoint, how can we turn these artists into gods and idols and shit while still empathizing on a human level? It honestly scares me a bit

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Sorry if I'm interpreting your comment incorrectly, but did you bou basically just say if the argument doesn't affect you personally then you don't care if someone is bullying someone else? Because if so that's a bit of a selfish, ridiculous statement.

Not in direct response to you personally but I really have a problem with this mass idolizations of celebrities as gods, I mean if we are going to truly relate to these artists lyrics and music from a human viewpoint, how can we turn these artists into gods and idols and shit while still empathizing on a human level? It honestly scares me a bit

The point was that I don't view them as Gods, so if they're going to be writing little comments to each other in books, I couldn't care less. It's a very small issue. I appreciate these women for their music, not their interaction towards each other. 

She's so pathetic. Attention craving at it's best. And the justifications of her are all so .. meh. I mean, you COULD critisize Lana for different things. But the way she does it shows that she's just fishing for some relevance.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!