Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

its not like her soundtrack music is nothing alike to her album songs lol shes not doing a completely different sound to her usual music

No but he's saying its seperate from the albums. LIB is just that: a soundtrack song. Not specific to an album or indicative of what Honeymoon will sound like. Lana's so specific is her projects that it's extremely doubtful that this has anything at all to do with Honeymoon.

Guys, there were rumours about LIB since 2012, nothing new under the sun, if you search on google you'll find the interview where she talked about it saying that she had written two songs for two movies both set in the 20' (the great gatsby and now this one). 

So I honestly don't think that Honeymoon is going to sound at all like LIB. 

Reminds me of Bel Air, the song fits really well the visual content of the preview and I guess many didn't even watch it. but the lyrics are cringy and repetitive, hope the second verse isn't about having fun in mid-july 

2wn4whw.png

we shouldn't forget that the y&b version they used in the gatsby trailer isn't the actual song so maybe they used some different version for this one too. 

i76mrxw.png 

its not like her soundtrack music is nothing alike to her album songs lol shes not doing a completely different sound to her usual music

it actually is very different. the only song that had sounded like a possible album track was Y&B and we all know why.

Did you guys notice that every movie Lana has contributed to is somehow set in the past?

Great Gatsby = twenties

Maleficient = medieval

Big Eyes = sixties (?) 

Age of Adaline = the protagonist was born at the turn of 20th century and the movie contains many flashbacks  

Just goes to show how effective and amazing her retro beauty queen/gangsta Nancy Sinatra aesthetic was. That baby landed her the H&M commercial and the Jaguar deal too  :lanahairflip2:

No but he's saying its seperate from the albums. LIB is just that: a soundtrack song. Not specific to an album or indicative of what Honeymoon will sound like. Lana's so specific is her projects that it's extremely doubtful that this has anything at all to do with Honeymoon.

Well obviously, they are separate, but that doesnt mean they dont sound like Lana and her albums. she doesnt go and do edm soundtracks and shit like that. 

promote queen

Was it really? I don't even remember that anymore.

Yeah! Though the fact that no one else remembers it doesn't give much credibility, I think we all wrote it off as fake at the time. I remember semi-recently speculating that the song became Black Beauty and @@TrailerParkDarling recalled the thread but idkkk anything else from the announcement. I assumed it was actually Y&B until BB came out--turns out it was neither!

Yeah! Though the fact that no one else remembers it doesn't give much credibility, I think we all wrote it off as fake at the time. I remember semi-recently speculating that the song became Black Beauty and @@TrailerParkDarling recalled the thread but idkkk anything else from the announcement. I assumed it was actually Y&B until BB came out--turns out it was neither!

Then again, we haven't heard the full thing so maybe there's more elements to it that were implemented into BB. I guess we'll have to wait for it to release to really know...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I actually like it. Of course I wouldn't like it to be on Honeymoon but considering it's a soundtrack I don't see the problem. Even if the lyrics are boring the melody and her singing is really beautiful. Slay me, Lana.

EotAQlJ.jpg