Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Hoping the song will be on the Blu-ray as a bonus feature or something. That's my last hope.

Did anyone see the movie? Was it like in the movie as in the soundtrack during sometime? Once the dvd/ blu ray comes out, can't someone just rip it from the film as audio?

Did anyone see the movie? Was it like in the movie as in the soundtrack during sometime? Once the dvd/ blu ray comes out, can't someone just rip it from the film as audio?

No one has ever heard the full version and no, It wasn't in the movie, soundtrack or film credits

Technically, we don't even know if it's called Life is Beautiful... do we?

I think it's kinda obvious

Do blurays/dvds usually display songs as part of bonus features?

no.

but really, even if it did, what the fuck kind of dumb way is that to release a song? if its on a damn blu ray why isnt it on itunes? makes no damn sense

life is NOT beautiful because of this song being handled badly tbqh

and the fact that we arent able to get the song just makes me want it that much more

this is a mess. I suppose maybe there's a reason it hasn't been available for sale. or not. Either way it doesn't look likely that it will see the light of day.

Like the Emile-produced Damn You and Hollywood's Dead :'( maybe BTD's 20th anniversary

this is a mess. I suppose maybe there's a reason it hasn't been available for sale. or not. Either way it doesn't look likely that it will see the light of day.

Like the Emile-produced Damn You and Hollywood's Dead :'( maybe BTD's 20th anniversary

We eventually got those songs though through her leaked unreleased songs – and in good quality too.

Just weird to me that this hasn't leaked yet.

EDIT: Maybe the song really was made just for that trailer, and nothing else.

is it possible they just said hey can u write a trailer song for us 

like, it kind of looks good for her? her music is so ~cinematic~ that people in the industry are just asking her for literal snippets to use as advertisement in films (that already have otherwise completed soundtracks) ... who knows. that bitch!

ZRBNill.jpg

I still think these snippets are fake cause drums are the same like in demo and these samples are not his.

These supposedly came from Sony ATV before people knew how to rip from there and it was in like early 2012 so I don't think people would "tag" unreleased songs when at the time most of them were still not leaked. But who knows. :poordat:

no.

but really, even if it did, what the fuck kind of dumb way is that to release a song? if its on a damn blu ray why isnt it on itunes? makes no damn sense

life is NOT beautiful because of this song being handled badly tbqh

and the fact that we arent able to get the song just makes me want it that much more

Beyoncé once did that, it was on the Blu-Ray release of her documentary and never on iTunes. But I doubt they'll do this

1265wyw.png