Eulonzo

Britney Spears

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

oh I'm seated

Exactly.... i think the last blackout outtake were leaked in 2019 or some... not to mention we potentially can have like a 4 of them..:angie:

giphy-1.gif

It's a different language , it's worth saying too much

And get in the way when

We talk in the Strangest Love?

Just now, paradisetropico said:

maybe someone should instead L3ak information that could lead to the arrest of her horrible! previous management at Trinity Star Sports & Entertainment ; Lou T aylor and Robin Greenhill 

The most desired leaks......for real for real 

giphy-1.gif

And get in the way when

Blackout finally clicked in full and omfg, it's just so fucking hot. I'm not even joking. The songs are just so good and so next level horny. There's crack in the production, nothing sounds dated in there. Even the back half which I didn't care for clicked. Now I like Hot as Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad. The deluxe edition with 15 tracks they have as simply "Blackout" on Spotify flows really well even with the bonus tracks (Get Back, Gimmie More remix and Everybody) so I don't bother listening to all of it front to back. 

7 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Blackout finally clicked in full and omfg, it's just so fucking hot. I'm not even joking. The songs are just so good and so next level horny. There's crack in the production, nothing sounds dated in there. Even the back half which I didn't care for clicked. Now I like Hot as Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad. The deluxe edition with 15 tracks they have as simply "Blackout" on Spotify flows really well even with the bonus tracks (Get Back, Gimmie More remix and Everybody) so I don't bother listening to all of it front to back. 

You should check out Outta This World too it was released as a Japanese bonus track, it's not as hot and horny as the rest but personally it's my favorite song on the album :flutter:

On 8/19/2024 at 5:04 AM, Voignamir said:

You should check out Outta This World too it was released as a Japanese bonus track, it's not as hot and horny as the rest but personally it's my favorite song on the album :flutter:

I really liked this one. She sounds so ethereal in the chorus and the harmonies are top notch. I get why it wasn't included in the album tho, it's much lighter and softer. 

On 8/21/2024 at 6:48 AM, rosemead ramada said:

I often think about that girl scratching her vagina in the background of the Sometimes video and laugh that it made its way into the video :oic2:

:air2: LMAAOOO

giphy-1.gif

And get in the way when

Everybody is a masterpiece, absolute disco/synthpop perfection and I'm absolutely dying on this hill. The pre chorus is one of her best melodies, the sample is brilliant, the verses sound so good, her vocals, the production omggg so so good

15 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Everybody is a masterpiece, absolute disco/synthpop perfection and I'm absolutely dying on this hill. The pre chorus is one of her best melodies, the sample is brilliant, the verses sound so good, her vocals, the production omggg so so good

and she wrote the rap section !

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Am I only one whose favorite Brit album is Circus :sluttybunny:

Omg no it’s the best… blackout is my #2 they’re like sister albums to me… both perfection but Circus is just everything and more :krylie:

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Omg no it’s the best… blackout is my #2 they’re like sister albums to me… both perfection but Circus is just everything and more :krylie:

Exactly, I consider Circus as the best one as well and Blackout is 2nd for me. The music videos in the Circus era were everything as well!

2.gif

6 hours ago, Embach said:

Am I only one whose favorite Brit album is Circus :sluttybunny:

So underrated.....it's one of my favorite :oprah4:

giphy-1.gif

And get in the way when

6 hours ago, williamprb said:

Desperately needing graffiti my soul to leak 😞

Girls Aloud version is so good....we will see...I hope it leaks one day (both solo version and feat with girls aloud)...

fun fact (not about graffiti my soul): a lot of britney's unreleased songs were leaked by producers 😭😭... hope michelle bell will go back to her roots..:oop2:

giphy-1.gif

And get in the way when

40 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Girls Aloud version is so good....we will see...I hope it leaks one day (both solo version and feat with girls aloud)...

fun fact (not about graffiti my soul): a lot of britney's unreleased songs were leaked by producers 😭😭... hope michelle bell will go back to her roots..:oop2:

I love girls aloud as a whole sm I have like 30 scrobbbles on gms but I can definitely see why Britney didn’t want it and why GA didn’t make it a single. The song is ALLERGIC to a chorus

it literally goes

intro

refrain

verse 1

verse 2 

verse 3

bridge

middle 8

refrain

outro

But that makes the song so fun and interesting and I can definitely hear Britney singing the song 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b