Eulonzo

Britney Spears

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i’m sorry but your post is so wrong and delusional. And i’m so TIRED of people saying someone isn’t a real fan for not eating every crumb of manipulation that Britney’s team puts out. 

Just the fact that someone doesn’t know Britney’s vocal range and abilities - to me it screams casual fan, at best.

And I never said you have to like everything she releases in order to be a fan. Don’t put words in my mouth.

53 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

Just the fact that someone doesn’t know Britney’s vocal range and abilities - to me it screams casual fan, at best.

And I never said you have to like everything she releases in order to be a fan. Don’t put words in my mouth.

What makes a casual fan is thinking these vocals aren’t 10 years old & overly processed because they’re mostly sung by Myah Marie. I mean come on. And i can say the same thing about not putting words in people’s mouths when you’re saying who is and isn’t a real fan. 

14417469274.gif

5 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

It's shaping up to be at least a moderate hit I'm afraid. Literally just relying on Britney's name power. 

Honestly can will just retire- he was a decent producer in the the early to mid 2000s but since I got a feeling gave us one of the worst periods of trash electro pop(bar lady gaga) everyone of his songs is the same… it’s not 2010 anymore 

okay ive just listened to the song and its honestly not bad-they removed the scream and shout intro? I could of sworn it was on the version I listened too.

Its just a bit basic but its better than hold my closer, its definitely not unlistenable.

I just dislike the myah vocals and its nothing to run home about-we could of had another scream and shout though so Im thankful.

18 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Not me actually liking the song sped up like this accompanied by the trippy campy visuals lmao

Her M.I.A. Arular era 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The real question is:

- Did Britney approve this release? Like DID SHE actually herself want this song to be this way?

- How much will she get from this release?

- Does every cent belong to her legally?

- Does Britney even aware of anything going on?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i wasn't expecting anything about this new release, a collab w will.i.am is not exciting at all.

i'll always prefer this kind of sound. :diva:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.