Eulonzo

Britney Spears

What the hell is that cover... homegirl looks crosseyed tbh. Let the fanmade ones roll on in  :toofunny:

TjmiIK4.png

Hopefully they see everyone hating the cover and use a different one for the deluxe or something  :flutter:

SO Excited for this, the title is perfect and Private Show is about to slay me  :defeated:

I would never hurt you

12 tracks on standard, 17 on deluxe

Private Show is out

edit: the vocals are nearly unlistenable in the first verse and chorus

edit 2: the middle 8

edit 3: fire the producer, the instrumental was basically a 4 min loop

edit 4: THE ENDING

BzhmW.png

I had high hopes for this song but I'm kind of disappointed. The vocal melody during the verses is boring, the vocals are not really impressing (wörk it, wörk, twörk it, twörk it) and the instrumental is one long loop. Guess this era won't be for me, she's not coming back to Blackout/In The Zone quality.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Make Me is so much better than Private Show... is her team on crack? Fix that cover and fix that song LMAO poor brit  :facepalm:

TjmiIK4.png

Private Show is okay, Make Me remains superior to me, the original video better be coming soon :biblio: the cover would be better if she had a little more eyebrows, I don't really like it when they do her makeup like that, give me some V magazine shoot realness!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Private Show is okay, Make Me remains superior to me, the original video better be coming soon :biblio: the cover would be better if she had a little more eyebrows, I don't really like it when they do her makeup like that, give me some V magazine shoot realness!

Tomorrow xx

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I actually think "Private Show" is cute. like it's not a great song really, but I like it? the ending is so old school Brit, I live.

thank you! finally someone who doesn't completely loathe it, it's really not that bad of a song, especially the bridge

smile.gif