2. Britney

3. Oops!... I Did It Again

4. Blackout

5. Circus

6. In The Zone

7. Glory

8. ..Baby One More Time

9. Britney Jean

Btw have you seen the photo of Sam out running while using a protective cup as a face mask? Like what was he thinking...

1. Femme Fatale

2. Britney

3. Oops!... I Did It Again

4. Blackout

5. Circus

6. In The Zone

7. Glory

8. ..Baby One More Time

9. Britney Jean

Btw have you seen the photo of Sam out running while using a protective cup as a face mask? Like what was he thinking...

No he isn't. It's a literal face mask.

https://o2canada.com/products/matte-black?variant=858579107867

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1. Blackout

2. Femme Fatale

3. In the Zone

4. Britney

5. Glory

6. Circus

7. Oops! I Did It Again

8. ...Baby One More Time

9. Britney Jean

I literally love them all though, I'm not a BJ hater!!! I just got it on vinyl yesterday and it's beautiful  :wub:

H0bDaqU.gif

The only one brave enough to give Britney Jean the respect she deserves:

1. In the Zone
  2. Femme Fatale
  3. Blackout
  4. Glory
  5. Britney
  6. Britney Jean
  7. Circus
  8. Baby One More Time
  9. Oops I Did it Again

this is so fucking ugly, britney jean is a SHITSTAIN on her career and absolutely definitely not better than the pop classics circus, BOMT, and OIDIA

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I want to start listening to Britney seriously. Which albums contain her best moments musically?

blackout and in the zone are her best works and fan favorites, so you can start there. all of her albums are great aside from Britney Jean. i'd recommend listening chronologically, though, that way you can see the progression of her career

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I want to start listening to Britney seriously. Which albums contain her best moments musically?

Blackout & Circus are legendary.. as well as In the Zone. Femme Fatale is great & has some strong highlights. Glory is really strong as well. All of her older albums are classics but are harder to get into unless you’re already a big fan of Britney / that era of pop music. Britney Jean.... well, we don’t really talk about her..

14417469274.gif

Blackout & Circus are legendary.. as well as In the Zone. Femme Fatale is great & has some strong highlights. Glory is really strong as well. All of her older albums are classics but are harder to get into unless you’re already a big fan of Britney / that era of pop music. Britney Jean.... well, we don’t really talk about her..

Well Britney is good on its own too in my opinion. Yes it has a couple of bad songs, but it's solid. Furthermore, what I like about Britney is that there are always a lot of unreleased for every album so you can even have an idea of the bigger project they were going for... And sometimes I even switch between songs, like When I Say So and Mad Love definitely deserved to be on the record.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Totally agree. I don't know if I would love Baby and Oops if I would heard it for the first tim now. I love them bc I connect so many memories with those albums. Other artists like Selena, Miley, Demi etc have the same problem for me. I don't like their first 1-3 albums bc it wasn't a part of my world back then.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

The only one brave enough to give Britney Jean the respect she deserves:

1. In the Zone
  2. Femme Fatale
  3. Blackout
  4. Glory
  5. Britney
  6. Britney Jean
  7. Circus
  8. Baby One More Time
  9. Oops I Did it Again

Britney Jean isn't bad imo. i enjoy quite a fews songs on it, but it's just my least fav out of her entire discography. I don't hate it though!

~INSTA1.gif

this is so fucking ugly, britney jean is a SHITSTAIN on her career and absolutely definitely not better than the pop classics circus, BOMT, and OIDIA

:stareney3:  *listens to Chillin' With You (feat. Jamie Lynn)*

Circus is her best album.

X1000000000000

For her to have made such a masterpiece a year after her public breakdown.... I don’t know a more iconic woman / album!!! All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus!!! :defeated:

14417469274.gif