Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

I personally think that these boots are BOTH hideous and supra hot but 1) I'm trash 2) I love trashy stuff 3) especially on her but 4) they're really supremely tacky

I hate those boots lol they look horrendous

......wyd..... those boots are so great.. they are tacky af but thats bc they're straight from another time 

she's totally pulling this future retro,low-key mrs. jetson except in the 70's anime lolita disco queen vibe and I'm all forrrr itttttt

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

......wyd..... those boots are so great.. they are tacky af but thats bc they're straight from another time 

she's totally pulling this future retro,low-key mrs. jetson except in the 70's anime lolita disco queen vibe and I'm all forrrr itttttt

Well the fact that they're tacky and ugly doesn't prevent them to be great imo like it fits a certain style and I like that and again I love how she decided to wear them but God forbid I ever wear that :crossed:  anyway that's just my 2 cents

ZKcaooE.png

they don't even look tacky to me, they just look plain UGLY

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Well the fact that they're tacky and ugly doesn't prevent them to be great imo like it fits a certain style and I like that and again I love how she decided to wear them but God forbid I ever wear that :crossed:  anyway that's just my 2 cents

i also think its hilarious some of the stuff she wears is pretty sketch....like.....lanz.................... ok

she's so fucking weird...

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Okay you expressed it 3 times on the other thread already, you can leave now  :lanasrs:

It's fucking flawless and you know it, love yourself al ittle bit 

not everything lana does is flawless and people who dont like 100% of her stuff have to leave?

:bye2:

it sounds repetitive, lets hope the rest of the song isnt

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

...well i could say the same about ur attitude henny, but no.. i don't feel like getting my reading glasses (sigh)

why are you being so protective over a pair of (fugly) boots lmao its just my opinion

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Say no to layered acapellas grr

Life is beautiful snooze pt 2

but im hearing layers and backing vocals on that snippet she posted, and honeymoon is produced by rick nowels not dan heath

its 80% gays here what do you expect  :oop2:

Tbh theres more female Lana fans than male

that (live) snippet was useless

her acapella of west coast sounded like trash compared to the actual thing so i'm reserving judgement until i hear the rest 

Very true. I was worried this sounded a little...not melodious or catchy, but so did WC a cappella