Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

she needs to recycle elements from C U L8r Alligator. those melodies are too good

I am so happy that I'm not the only fan in love with this song.

Also, to the people saying Lana wouldn't be herself if she did fun, uptempo music... the demos to BTD were almost all happier and more upbeat than the final product, which underwent severe Haynie-fication. She's done more than her fair share of upbeat stuff. It would totally be "her" to do something quicker-paced than a dirge. Just because she became known for Video Games (and subsequently the whole of BTD became "Hollywood Softcore") doesn't mean she can't make music that's fun but still idiosyncratic.

The buildup and expectations and desires of all of us ,in what we want from this album to sound like, is thru the roof. :D .LOL

I dont want to raise the roof too high, as then the buildup will be so so high, i might be let down. LOL..

just going to wait with no expectations and see what the album is like, when it comes out. I might love the album, i might not like the album, 

but im sure there will be some great songs in there.. as that is what i find with each of her albums, as well unreleased.   :smile2:

people calling others 'bandwagon fans' because they don't like one song by her  :awkney: y'all are acting like Beliebers

stop acting like everything lana does is 100% perfect and if someone doesn't like it then they're not a true fan

i didnt even like the second snippet that much, but i dont go there saying is shit without even hearing the damn full song first.

i didnt even like the second snippet that much, but i dont go there saying is shit without even hearing the damn full song first.

i'm not saying that tho. 1 person in this thread said it was shit, people are in here saying "this song is going to get rid of all the bandwagon fans finally" and i'm saying that just because someone doesn't like a song, it doesn't mean that they're a bandwagon fan.

RVhKIwP.gif

i'm not saying that tho. 1 person in this thread said it was shit, people are in here saying "this song is going to get rid of all the bandwagon fans finally" and i'm saying that just because someone doesn't like a song, it doesn't mean that they're a bandwagon fan.

it was like one person talking about bandwagon fans too lol

it was like one person talking about bandwagon fans too lol

by looking at the past 2 pages:

"Those who expected a more poppier sound can leave the bandwagon now."

"Maybe this album will finally kill off all of the annoying bandwagon fans. "

bGFYz3A.gif

RVhKIwP.gif

people calling others 'bandwagon fans' because they don't like one song by her  :awkney: y'all are acting like Beliebers

stop acting like everything lana does is 100% perfect and if someone doesn't like it then they're not a true fan

Hell, I criticize Lana for half of the shit she does. I'm just tired of the (small amount of) people here who get angry anytime that she does something that isn't accessible to the public or because she doesn't release BTD 2.0. She's an artist whose sound is evolving. 

That has nothing to do with why I made that comment. 

Hell, I criticize Lana for half of the shit she does. I'm just tired of the (small amount of) people here who get angry anytime that she does something that isn't accessible to the public or because she doesn't release BTD 2.0. She's an artist whose sound is evolving. 

but people have personal taste.... if they don't like the sound of a new song it doesn't make them bandwagon fans it makes them old fans who don't like the new direction she's heading in.

i just don't get why y'all are acting like Beliebers about it omg i thought little lipsters were better than the whole "you're a fake fan!" argument

RVhKIwP.gif

Well, sorry for having my own opinion and not liking the new sound Lana is heading :)

image.png

but people have personal taste.... if they don't like the sound of a new song it doesn't make them bandwagon fans it makes them old fans who don't like the new direction she's heading in.

i just don't get why y'all are acting like Beliebers about it omg i thought little lipsters were better than the whole "you're a fake fan!" argument

Well, sorry for having my own opinion and not liking the new sound Lana is heading :)

Again, those aren't the people that was directed at. It's the small amount who were brought in after BTD took off in popularity, are always criticizing new snippets without hearing the full song or giving new genres a chance, and always commenting on how she's going to fall off the charts. For them, it's about popularity and success rather than an artist and her music. 

girl...team lana has been one of the worst fandoms in terms of fans. Ive seen one girl on my tl get called a fake fan for not having BTD instrumentals in her iTunes  :toofunny:

Demos_copy.png