brooklynbaby91

Do you wish Lana was more active on social media?

In a way, I'm glad she's not too active because it gives her an aura of mystery, and there's less of a chance she'll make an ass out of herself publicly like so many other celebrities do on Twitter.

But these days, I'm feeling so over the "mystery" and I just want her to get online and Tweet or post on Instagram like all the other famous people. 

149o3h3.jpg

hmmmmm.. kind of used to her the way she is..

just trying to think what she would be like, if she posted on twitter couple times a day..

she might lose her mysterious allure and her elusiveness that lends to her style..

and become boring and 'normal'.. :derpna2:

keep them wanting more and never let them to close..  :thumb:    but then many people will lose patience after awhile.. so??

dont really know..

I love when she posts on Instagram. She always looks so good. 

I wish she did post more on Twitter. Just once in a while. She seems very distant and disconnected, but she always liked privacy so it makes sense.

O well.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I don't really care if she posts pics of her food on Instagram or whatever people do. I'd rather her spend her time working to provide us with great music. Do you really want another Gaga where she tells us song titles, posts lyrics then never releases the damn song?  #OnionGirl #Temple #Tea #JusticeForMusicland Her silence kind of makes everything feel magical when she does finally post or releases something. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I don't really care if she posts pics of her food on Instagram or whatever people do. I'd rather her spend her time working to provide us with great music. Do you really want another Gaga where she tells us song titles, posts lyrics then never releases the damn song?  #OnionGirl #Temple #Tea #JusticeForMusicland Her silence kind of makes everything feel magical when she does finally post or releases something. 

Pretty much this tbh

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

No. She's too prone to saying things in a way that gets uh.."mistranslated" from what she may be trying to convey. I think she knows this too, and has become really guarded "publicly". She's always very nice to fans and seems to enjoy those spaces where she knows her fans are there to see her in a non antagonistic way.

Don't worry, Honeymoon will come out, she'll be forced to do the press circuit, and we'll have plenty of questionable quotes that she may have to explain or defend via twitter  :hooker:

tZ7WN4B.gif

Honestly, it wouldn't change a thing for me if she made more use of social media. She could twit out every dull mundane detail of her life she could think of and still she wouldn't lose an ounce of her aura in my eyes. And besides, I don't think I'd be even interested in the first place, I hardly ever happen to check my fav artists' twitters anyway, just not my thing. (a blog would be quite a different thing, though, it'd be totally flawless if Lana had one, kinda the way Emilie Autumn used to share her entries on her forum... but hey, even I can see how irrelevant and unreal it sounds.)

And the wind I know it’s cold

Her silence kind of makes everything feel magical when she does finally post or releases something. 

Awwww, you're right!

I'd like me too if she was more active on Twitter (I don't care about others social medias), but I acknowledge it's better as Lana is now.  :heart:

The perfect solution is for her to just join Lanaboards and talk to us forever 

sucks she wont do that tho :pft:

Who knows tbh She might actually be on here as a lurker on something or been on here a couple of times in the past  :wat:  If I was famous my curiosity/ego would get the better.I'd love to see what my fans are saying about me on a board/site made in my honor :creep:

Her management must be on here though occasionally...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think the way she takes care of her social media stuff is perfect. Sometimes famous people say the stupidest things and it makes me stop liking them. Plus Lana must be feeling tired and overwhelmed with how some of her "fans" broken into her home, stalk her and stole her cars. I don't blame her if she wants distance.