sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

Thank you, I was wondering if there is like an usual schedule for music videos or something, like a special hour at which it's released, or when you guys would think it'd be out. My work schedule is weird and I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss the release urgh

ZKcaooE.png

I feel like the video will be a Sy-Fy action movie like. Lol I can picture that Lana is on the run from her lover and here he comes with a helicopter trying to come get her and she shoots it down with her huge ass gun. Idk where the aliens come in at, but they come in somewhere. lol I mean she's high she has to see aliens... I mean what kind of Seth Rogen/James Franco video would it be? Jk jk.

But I'm serious about the Sy-Fy part tho.

maybe she's so high that shes hallucinating seeing the copter and shoots it and there will be a lot of color and rainbows and lana all fucked up :glasses:

Inb4 Lana wanders around on her balcony, sees a helicopter, goes inside, goes on the balcony with the gun and wanders around some more, shoots down helicopter, Lana goes inside. End of video. 

Honestly I can't even fathom what the video might hold. Shooting the helicopter? Maybe? The song is over 4 minutes long, what could possibly happen between "Lana spotting helicopter" and "Lana walking back inside with gun"?? I am so excited :godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh: