Wild One

Honeymoon vs Ultraviolence

Honeymoon or Ultraviolence?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. What's Better?

• Honeymoon
    • Ultraviolence

When I listened to UV I sang the songs with sadness trying to make like a music video over them, with Honeymoon I just want to throw myself from a bridge! Everything is so perfect :oprah: I want to dance and rave to this new songs y'all. I love the italian vibes of some of the songs, it reminds me a lot about salsa and flamenco for some reason. 

Don't get me wrong, both albums have beautiful moments but I like Huntymoon better :hottie: because it haves way more climaxes than UV, every song is a rollercoaster (well, except for our Honeymoooon but yet it manages to amaze at the end) the bridges are way more better and that's where you'll find this album's improve

or Lana's improve

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Ultraviolence is much stronger, intense, deeper, versatile, it quivers in fury, sadness, ecstasy, despair, longing and every other emotion from the spectrum. It has spikes, thorns, explosions and fire, but also ocean, blood, tears, honey, and stars. It is built from contradictions and numerous contrasts and layers. And I adore its rawness and shamelesness. An album with heart and soul, but also with balls and guts.

Honeymoon is very lovely, but it is all bathed in the same molasses of restrained, smooth, distant heartbeats, like the echoes of sedated siren.

But who knows, maybe I change my mind, I always need some time to fall in deeper love. With Ultraviolence I had both, bombastic infatuation and everlasting romance.

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Honeymoon is a really good album but Ultraviolence is just so raw and powerful. I mean, just listen to SoC ( the bridge slays all of the HM ones :oprah: ), WC ( how the tempo changes and the synths at the end, BB, UV, SG, etc. They're too different to compare but she was in a dark place when she recorded the songs and you def hear it. So yeah, UV.

EotAQlJ.jpg

Ultraviolence is much stronger, intense, deeper, versatile, it quivers in fury, sadness, ecstasy, despair, longing and every other emotion from the spectrum. It has spikes, thorns, explosions and fire, but also ocean, blood, tears, honey, and stars. It is built from contradictions and numerous contrasts and layers. And I adore its rawness and shamelesness. An album with heart and soul, but also with balls and guts.

Honeymoon is very lovely, but it is all bathed in the same molasses of restrained, smooth, distant heartbeats, like the echoes of sedated siren.

But who knows, maybe I change my mind, I always need some time to fall in deeper love. With Ultraviolence I had both, bombastic infatuation and everlasting romance.

this is gorgeous wow

Honeymoon is so beautiful, but Ultraviolence is so different from everything else. While I love all the strong beats & beautiful melodies of HM, I A D O R E the soul, sadness and emotions of UV. They're very different though. I mean HM is the album I'd choose to listen to at home on basstasic speakers, but UV is the album I'd choose if I were going on a walk/road trip. All in all, UV is my fave.

Cruel World - Honeymoon = Tough one, I'm gonna go with Honeymoon cause I love both versions (live)
Ultraviolence - Music To Watch Boys To = Ultraviolence
Shades Of Cool - Terrence Loves You = Shades Of Cool, this might change tho
Brooklyn Baby - God Knows I Tried = Brooklyn Baby
West Coast - High By The Beach = West Coast
Sad Girl - Freak = Sad Girl
Pretty When You Cry - Art Deco = PWYC
Money Power Glory - Bunt Norton = Burnt Norton
Fucked My Way Up To The Top - Religion = Religion
Old Money - Salvatore = Old Money, But I love Salvatore more than FMWUTTT and Religion
Black Beauty- The Blackest Day = The Blackest Day
Guns And Roses - 24 = 24
Florida Kilos - Swan Song = Swan Song
The Other Woman - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood = The Other Woman

so UV= 8/14 fave tracks and obvs winner

:smokes:

you should be a writer wow that's actual amazing

fullsizeoutput-3494.png