ilovetati

What musical direction should Lana go in for LDR5?

I kind of want her to move forward with the bassy sounds in high by the beach and freak. It'd also be cool if she went back born to die's production. (I absolutely love the instrumentals of summertime sadness and video games). Also she could have the lyrical quality of paradise, it had some of the best lyrics of all time (ride, gods and monsters, bel air).

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I don't know if this counts and it's really outlandish BUT I saw lana in a dream :icant: she was on a new york street and I ran up to her to say hi. I asked her about the new record:

- I asked her about the name of the album and she said she was "still deciding from a few names"

- I asked her about the lead single and she said she "was still choosing the lead single because she wants it to represent the cohesiveness of the whole album (???)"

- she "told" me when asked that the first song on the album was called "my struggles" (there were two names for that song that she told me, the other name was worded differently), and the final song was called "juice".

THIS WAS ALL A DREAM BTW but I feel like it may hold some weight because sometimes messages get sent thru dreams you know? ;)

I'm still baffled myself because it's the first time I've had a lana dream and I actually spoke to her which was nice. Who needs to go to a festival when you can meet her in your dreams right? :usrs:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I also had a dream the other night where I got to see Lana perform some "new music" at a small concert with only a few other people. For some reason, it was really loud death metal and another of the songs had her rapping in it :rip:

Hopefully my dream won't be the reality :toofunny:

no offence but lana needs to have some sort of ss/vg hit on ldr5 as the lead single or ldr5 is gonna flop harder than honeymoon

I think I've finally gotten to the point where I actually wouldn't mind a full on pop record for LDR5. She does pop so well and hearing all these amazing leaks omg imagine a whole album of fresh songs like that  :flutter:

I know I comment in this thread all the time but

I really need an upbeat pop album that has electric guitars and lots of drums.

I also wouldn't mind an acoustic EP later on, but Lana needs to deliver something with more energy first.

I'd be happy if it has a mix between AKA and Ultraviolence.

Hell I'd love some rock/blues tracks.....like the way Led Zeppelin did.

I was thinking the same thing but also some songs that are similar to some of the ones on sirens but with some soft strings and such in the background might be pretty too

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I was thinking the same thing but also some songs that are similar to some of the ones on sirens but with some soft strings and such in the background might be pretty too

yes! i love Sirens!

Honestly an Acoustic EP of some of her songs would be epic.

i just need more guitar solos Lana...

~INSTA1.gif