ilovetati

What musical direction should Lana go in for LDR5?

What if Kanye West produced it?

I'd highkey LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT.

Just because he's a dick doesn't mean he doesn't have good ear. He can make GREAT music. Not necessarily that recent album tho. But he's a great producer. Yall can hate the man, not hate on the talent.

I don't know if anyone's heard the new glass animals record (its amazing) the song Mama's Gun would be a really interesting type of direction for Lana, i love the flute in it.

and I would definitely here for Kanye West production

I wish she'd do something more stripped down- I think over producing songs really takes away from her voice. I really love the idea of a better Ultraviolence, the whole "70's dreamy rock" sound is interesting and suits her well

I wish she'd do something more stripped down- I think over producing songs really takes away from her voice. I really love the idea of a better Ultraviolence, the whole "70's dreamy rock" sound is interesting and suits her well

thisssss

i want more rockish music from her

~INSTA1.gif

Everyone has their opinions guys...... To that person... and me.... she's not very good.

I'm literally listening to my Art Angels CD while reading this. I think she's amazing and especially considering she writes, produces and records all the songs herself as well as designing the cover arts and self-directing many of her music videos, I think she's a pretty spectacular woman. Even Lana acknowledged her talent on her Instagram by posting about her back when she was touring with her on the Endless Summer tour. And let's be real, it's not very often Lana posts about people, and I doubt she would have posted it or even let her come on tour with her if she didn't think she was good. So even if you don't like Grimes' music, you have to at least acknowledge that she is very talented and does it all on her own which is so rare.

But yes, I do agree that Lana shouldn't produce herself, that'd be a total mess  :toofunny:

I'm literally listening to my Art Angels CD while reading this. I think she's amazing and especially considering she writes, produces and records all the songs herself as well as designing the cover arts and self-directing many of her music videos, I think she's a pretty spectacular woman. Even Lana acknowledged her talent on her Instagram by posting about her back when she was touring with her on the Endless Summer tour. And let's be real, it's not very often Lana posts about people, and I doubt she would have posted it or even let her come on tour with her if she didn't think she was good. So even if you don't like Grimes' music, you have to at least acknowledge that she is very talented and does it all on her own which is so rare.

But yes, I do agree that Lana shouldn't produce herself, that'd be a total mess  :toofunny:

WELP. IN MY OPINION.... SHE NEEDS TO HIRE A PRODUCER.

She sounds really bad to me. Like terrible. Like... All over the place mess. That's Lana's opinion (who once didn't like Lady Gaga so can I trust her music taste opinion?) vs how I and that other person feels. That's it.

She needs a proper producer. no lq vocals mess. no all over the place grimes mess. no 6 layers of harmonised vocals with different effect filters. no potato recorded guitars. hell no 24 tremolo.

i76mrxw.png 

She needs a proper producer. no lq vocals mess. no all over the place grimes mess. no 6 layers of harmonised vocals with different effect filters. no potato recorded guitars. hell no 24 tremolo.

TALK BADLY ABOUT GRIMES ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS  :scream:

jk lmao. I respect your opinion, but I high-key disagree.  :P